2021 Common Sense Summer Internships | How to apply
Are you searching for a good place to obtain your internship training? 2021 Common Sense Summer Internships is here for you. We have some information about this so, you can apply for the internship program. However, this opportunity is for bright and young self-starters with a passion for the mission to fill our summer internships.
This might be your chance or opportunity for you to learn alongside talented, dedicated professionals in a fun, collaborative, and mission-driven environment.
This opportunity is aiming at making internships as fulfilling as possible and tailor them to help you learn and grow as a professional. All the internships require are mainly for you to be smart, organized, and eager to learn. .hen you have either of the requirements, then you can apply for the internship program. Common sense media Inc is bringing this opportunity for you to grab.
Before your application can be accepted, they’re few things you must take note of. And some of those things are what you can discover below.
- This internship program only considers applicants who’re up to 18 years and above.
- Also, note that applicants who’re currently enrolled in college or university courses are not required.
- It only welcomes and accepts those who have nontraditional or unique career paths to apply.
Detailed information about the internship program
- On Tuesday, June 15, from 10 a.m.–3 p.m is for Orientation. Because of the pandemic and the spread of the virus, all 2021 summer internships will be hosted remotely and Common Sense will provide laptop equipment for the accepted candidate if requested.
- Also note that the anticipated end date will be on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
- The accepted candidate will spend 15-20 hours/week.
- The accepted Internship candidates need to be available to attend a minimum of six weekly educational Lunch and also to learn new things.
- And it’ll hold every Wednesday from 12 p.m.–1 p.m. (PST).
- You’re to work with your clinical or internship office for school credit.
- Another beautiful thing is that the internship students will be paid opportunities ($17.00 per hour).
How to Apply
- In case you’re interested in applying, you can follow the provided link below to apply for it.
- Present your cover letter and résumé as requested.
- Incomplete applications will be disallowed.
- Applicants should be interested in multiple internships, and please apply for each position differently.
- The officials will review the applicants and contact them directly if they believe there is a viable fit.
- Because of the high volume of candidates for our roles, phone calls and voicemails might not be returned.
AVAILABLE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Privacy Internship
Common sense is in search of a passionate privacy internship student who’ll like to learn new things and support the inner workings of our private function. However, as an internship student, you will help their privacy team in executing team projects as required. And also while garnering practical experience in a fast-paced national nonprofit environment.
This internship program demands a general interest in policy and the technical aspects of privacy. We’re encouraging students with policy, education, law, and technical backgrounds to apply for this internship program.
- Product Management Internship
Common Sense is also looking for an all-star internship student who can work with the education product team and create and manages our tech reviews and advice on https://commonsense.org/education. Common sense will be finalizing an entire site overhaul and start researching and designing new features that will be released later in 2021.
these are the few things that are required from all applicants, maybe you’re interested in applying for this internship program you can apply through https://commonsense.org/education.com also with this link, you can get further information about the internship program.
However, if you’re confused about anything, you can ask your question through the provided link. Candidates will be selected based on the first come first serve rule. However, if you apply early, you’ll stand a chance to be selected early. Good luck with your application.