How to Hide or Privatize Your Activity on Pinterest
Pinterest is one of the numerous social media platforms available. Pinterest as a platform has a lot of features. Interestingly, it also happens to be one of the best you can find due to its features. Easily, you can find different ideas and recipes on this platform without stress. If you are wondering about the steps on How to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest, you’re in the right place. To find out in detail, continue reading.
There are several reasons why you would want to hide your activities on Pinterest. Obviously, the reasons might be best known to you but there are several ways you can use to carry out this process. In this article, we would provide will be the complete steps on How to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest.
How to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest
There are several methods that are available when wondering about the steps on How to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest. What you should do is to follow one of your choices as it might be most convenient for you. Below are the steps you would need to hide your activity.
Method One: By Enabling Search Engine Privacy on Pinterest
This is one of the options that you can use to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest. This particular method is also very easy to carry out. When using this option, your Pinterest would not show up in search results on google. The list below contains the steps you would need while trying to use this method. Simply follow them in the right order.
- First, on the top right corner, tap the drop-down menu
- From the options, you would see“Settings”, click on it
- The next step is to select the “Privacy and Data” option from the settings
- Tick the box next to “Hide your profile from search engine” by clicking on it
- Finally, select “Done” when you finish
These are the steps you would need while trying to carry out this process. Ensure you follow them accordingly. Also, keep in mind that it might take some weeks for the engine to remove your profile from the search results.
Method Two: By Using Pinterest Privacy Settings
Using Pinterest Privacy Settings is yet another option. This is an option that you can use to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest. In this option, you would need to use the secret board. Once you are done with this only you and someone you authorize would have the ability to see your activities. The authorization is in the form of an invite. Simply follow the steps below to use this process
- First, log in to your Pinterest account to begin
- Then click on the board on your profile
- While on the board, you would find a pencil mark. Click on the pencil mark and this would help you make the secret
- The next step is to click “keep this board” after
- Finally, select save to complete this process when you are done.
Method Three: Using the Block and Report Feature
This is the last method that we would talk about. It is also a very effective method. Another good option you can use to hide your activities on Pinterest is by using the Block and Report Feature. With this particular option, you can stop followers on Pinterest from interacting with your content. In other words, this option blocks your followers from interacting with your posts. Simply follow the steps below to complete this process and use this option.
- First things first, log in to your Pinterest account
- Afterward, open the profile of the person you would like to block. You can easily find the person by searching.
- Click on the left side to see various options.
- When the options appear, simply select Block
- Click OK to complete the process when you are done.
These are just some of the methods you would need when trying to Hide Your Activity on Pinterest. Now that you have seen all, all you have to do is follow the method that you prefer to use. Ensure that you follow the steps in them. When you do so, you would end up completing this process without stress.