Alaska airlines credit card payment | How to Apply | Login
Alaska airlines credit card payment-With the Alaska Airline Credit card, users get to enjoy rewards, annual companion fee, free bag check, 40,000 bonus Miley.
Cardholders can also earn miles with no mileage cap on qualifying Alaska Airline purchase, meaning when you make eligible purchases,
You are sure to earn 3 miles per dollar spent. Impressive right? These benefits are good and worth having this card
However, it also provides security and outstanding features with which cardholders can easily access their pay-bill, available credit, etc.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card
Do you fly often? The Airline credit card is perfect for you. Users get to enjoy mileage point perks, free check bag, companion fare bonus
They also make use of the Alaska lounge day pass when they fly. However, to get the card you have to apply. If you are qualified enough, your application will be approved
Check out the card features and benefits below.
The following are the features and benefits of the card.
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90days of account opening and receive $100 statement credit + 40,000 bonus miles + companion fare.
- No miles expiration on an active account
- Protects members against fraudulent transactions
- It provides a chip card for enhanced security and protection.
- Cardholders receive gets an overdraft protection.
- Enjoy a paperless statement option.
- Manage your account online and in-app banking.
- Receive early account alerts.
- Get a free check bag
- For each dollar you spent on eligible purchases, you will receive 3miles.
- Earn 1 mile for each dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Receive 20% back on in-flight purchases.
- Free foreign transaction fees
- There’s no mileage cap
With a good credit score of 670 or above, applicants get a higher chance of getting approved for the card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Application
Proceed with the following procedure to apply for the card.
- Go to
- Tap the Apply now button.
- A new page will appear with the application form
- Go down to access the form.
- Fill out your first name, middle name, and last name
- Type in your residential address 1, second residential address (optional)
- Enter your state, select your country, and enter your ZIP code.
- To send your statement to a different account, tap the empty box.
- Enter your primary phone number, email address and answer the question below with Yes/No
- Select your country of residence
- Fill out your birth date and select your employment status.
- Type in your total annual income amount, your primary source of income, and your monthly housing payment.
- Select your card option.
- Navigate to read the terms and conditions
- Click the box to accept the terms and conditions
- Tap on the save and continue button.
Credit Card Activation
To activate your new card, proceed with this guide
- Navigate to their page at
- Tap on the sign-in box.
- Click on the “sign in to activate card” tab.
- Proceed with the on-screen directives to activate your card.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
Follow the steps below to login and manage your account
- Visit their page at
- Move upward to the top of the page
- At the right-hand side of the page, click on the “sign-in” tab
- Choose the service you want to access the options on the screen.
- Type in your online ID and passcode. Then sign in
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Payment
To pay your card bills online follow the instructions below
- Navigate to the official page at
- Their homepage will open
- Go straight and tap on sign in
- Select the “sign in to bill pay”
- Follow the steps on the screen to pay your bills.
Cardholders can also pay bills by phone or mail or via mobile app.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Customer Service
You can call the Card Customer service agent, for inquiries and support. The customer service is friendly and professional.
You can reach them by mail or phone. There email address and phone number are available on their official website.