Amazon Credit card Login : Amazon Credit card Apply
Amazon credit card login is the surest way to make your purchases from Amazon with your Amazon Credit card. It helps you to buy what you need and it comes with many offers card cardholders can redeem with cash rewards.
It Provides consumers more reason to shop at Amazon often at 5% back or 0% financing on big purchases. Amazon’s credit card is offered in association with the Chase. Though, the Amazon Store cards are issued through the Synchrony bank.
The Benefits of Amazon Credit card
- Cardholders earn 5% back on Amazon purchases less than $149.
- Users get 5% back or choose six months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $149 or more.
- Gives 5% back or choose 12 months of 0% financing on Amazon purchases of $599 or more.
- Provides 5% back or choose 24-month 0% financing on select items sold by Amazon.
- Users get a 12-month equal pay offer during eligible promotions: 0% financing until paid in full with 12 equal monthly payments.
- 24% purchase APR charge
- No annual fee for using the Amazon credit card
- As of November 2016, a $40 gift card automatically loaded onto the card upon approval.
- No foreign transaction fees
The Fees and rates of Amazon Credit card
- It charges 24%–24.24% variable APR
- $0 annual fee charge for Amazon card
- Helps users get 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Offers 2% cashback at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores. Card users can earn 1% back on every other purchase.
Steps to apply for an Amazon Credit card
If you wish to apply for the Amazon credit card, visit the Amazon credit card application page and fill in the application page all that’s required, and apply for the credit card. https://www.amazon.com/gp/cobrandcard/marketing.html/ref=chase?place=camp&pr=con321&plattr=CBCHASE
Amazon Credit card login steps
- Visit the login page of the Amazon credit card
- Fill in your email address or your mobile phone number for your mobile accounts
- Key in your Password in the space provided and tap on the Sign-in button down the login page.
Steps to recover your Amazon Credit card lost password
- Navigate to the login page of the Amazon credit card
- Click the forgot password tab on the page
- It’ll lead you to a new page where you’ll have to enter your email address or your mobile phone number
- Hit the continue link down to the page to retrieve your Amazon lost or forgotten password.
Amazon Credit card Login for bill payments
- For making your Amazon bill payment, sign in to your Synchrony Bank account at http://www.syncbank.com/amazon.
- Reach out and click the payment option at the top of the page
- Click on the make payment tab on the page
- Kindly Select the minimum payment, statement balance, current balance, or other
- Key in your bank’s routing number and the checking account details in the space provided. Then, confirm your bank information
- Tap on make a payment
The Amazon credit card customer care number
For more inquiries and clarifications about the Amazon credit card, call the customer care service number at 1-866-634-8379.