American eagle Credit Card | How to Apply & Benefits
This card offers outstanding perks. Cardholders get up to 20% off when they use their card for eligible purchases.
American Eagle Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. When you make an eligible purchase on your first purchase you will get 20% off.
Why not take advantage of this. On each dollar, you spent on purchases you are entitled to rewards points.
The card offers free quality shipping to cardholders. It has quality features and benefits. Read on to understand fully this card.
American Eagle Credit Card
It offers both store and visa cards. To get the visa card you need to have a good or excellent credit score.
An excellent score gives you a higher chance of getting approved for the card. But for the store card, with a fair credit score, you can be approved to get the card.
American Eagle Credit Card Benefits
- Receive 20% off on your first purchase.
- Enjoy free quality shipping plus returns with AE Card
- Upgrade instantly to level two and enjoy real rewards.
- Gets 15 points on each $1 spent, for real reward members.
- Real rewards member gets two points on jeans.
- Quality customer service
- Manage your account anytime.
- Cardholders receive a 10% discount in the future, after making their first purchase.
American Eagle Credit Card Application
Follow the guideline below to apply online
- Navigate to ae.com/content/Credit
- On the AE homepage move down and tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- On the new screen fill the application form
- Type in your personal information, housing details, income details.
- Go through the data you provided.
- Scroll down and select the “continue” button. Then progress with the instructions on the screen, to complete the process.
Credit Card Application Status
Contact AEO customer service person for help to check your application status or simply go to their official website to get their support phone number.
American Eagle Credit Card Activation
Register for an account by taking these steps;
- Go to their website
- Click on the sign-in button.
- On the sign-in page tap on the “Register” tab.
- On the fresh page key in your card number and zip code
- Move down and press on “continue” Widget
- Proceed to activate your new card.
How to Login
Follow these steps to login and access your account
- Navigate to the abode site of AEO Credit Card at ditae.com/content/cre
- Move to the upper part of the screen and click on the “sign-in” button
- At the login page key in your User ID and password
- Click on the “secure login” button.
If you can’t remember your user ID, tap on the “user ID” button, and follow the steps on the screen.
American Eagle Credit Card Payment
For Online payment
Login to Your AE card account, locate the payment tab and follow the prompts to make your payment.
Payment by Mail
- Sign in to your account and tap on the “statement” button, and print a PDF copy of your statement to mail
- Write a check or money order of the amount you want to pay.
- Add your card account number on the memo line to make sure the payment is credited accurately.
- Locate your nearest AE store with the “online locator”
- Navigate to the store and make your payment with cash, a check or a money order
- Then, save your payment receipt for your records
You will successfully pay your bills using these methods
If you have questions or problems using your card. Send your report to their customer center.
Collect their phone number or email address from their official website. You can access them by mail or phone