App Freezer | Freeze Apps and Save Battery Life on Mobile
App Freezer like the name suggests renders keeps apps in a dead but alive state. When your smartphone seems to be overloading a lot, you definitely need App Freezer.
For instance, when you get a new smartphone, it usually comes with some apps that you don’t need. Unfortunately, you can’t uninstall most of these apps. Fortunately, there’s an alternative, App Freezer.
These apps work in the background and consume system resources. Additionally, they use internet bandwidth and also drains the battery life of your phone. Now that is where App Freezer comes in. Because like we said above, these apps can’t be uninstalled.
On the good side, there are some Android devices that come with the App freezer already installed. But if it’s not on your device, you can get the app from the App Store of the device that you’re using.
App Freezer with your permission helps you to freeze your apps and speed up your phone. It is the speed booster that you need for your phone. With this app, your phone can go from slow to super-fast.
Freezing the apps on your phone means temporarily closing the apps from working, especially in the background. Note that it doesn’t completely remove the apps from your smartphone. In simple terms, freezing an app on your device is somewhere in the middle of removing it and closing it.
The app can smart clean background processes, stop stealthy running apps, and boost your phone performance. There are a lot more you can do with the app installed on your phone. Let’s go on to find out more about the app.
Why Use App Freezer
When your Android device starts draining the battery faster than normal, then you should try using the app freezer. It helps to freeze apps and save your phone battery life. In case you’re having doubts about whether or not to use the app, here are some reasons why you should try out this app;
- The app freezer doesn’t collect data, so your privacy is completely safe.
- It doesn’t have to read and write external storage permission.
- You can freeze one app only. If you wish to freeze an application, just click on it in the list.
- You can freeze all apps at once. To freeze all your applications just click on the circular button at the bottom right corner.
- Easy to defrost Apps. If you actually have plans of using the app, you can then defrost it. Just run it in your launcher and it will defrost.
Want to get the app already? You won’t regret using the app on your Android device.
Features of App Freezer
- Automated for users with physical disabilities and also muscle fatigue. That’s to say, for those who struggle while interacting with the screen, especially when doing repetitive complicated tasks such as closing many apps at once.
- It automates one of the most repeating tasks with the user interface. The task of force closing running apps and it does so by closing all one by one in an automated way. App freezer is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google. There’s more to the freezer app that you can use on your Android device, let’s talk about the persimmons needed.
- The permissions required by the app are not much. The app basically doesn’t require much, however here are some of the few permissions needed by the app;
- It requires internet permission only for displaying banner ads.
- This app requires the accessibility of service permission to draw above the other apps. This is necessary for it to be able to show the wait screen while closing apps and background processes.
- It requires the accessibility of service permission in order to be able to close apps.
These are the permissions that are required by the app. Let’s go into how you can download the app from the Google play store.
App Freezer for Android Download
This app is free on the Google Play Store for anyone to download and install easily. To download this app, follow the instructions below;
- Open Google Play Store and type App Freezer in the search bar
- Then tap on the first result that will be shown to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install” to start downloading the app.
- It’ll be downloaded and installed into your Android smartphone for your use.
And just like that, you have the app on your phone. The next step is to start using it. You can start by launching the app.
Go ahead and enjoy this amazing app.