To provide equal opportunities to students from developing countries, the University of Muhammadiyah Malang is pleased to announce that the application for the Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) for the academic year 2022-2023 is open for interested candidates.
The Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) assisted by the University of Muhammadiyah Malang UMM Scholarship Program (2022-2023), provides opportunities for people from developing countries, particularly those countries located in Asia and Africa, to undertake full-time undergraduate, master, and postgraduate study in certain study programs at University of Muhammadiyah Malang.
Providing comprehensive academic experience, UMM has supported laboratories in various fields, from agriculture, business, health, and hospitality. Among them are 42 laboratories that are partially accredited to ISO 9001 and 1702 by the National Accreditation Committee.
Asian and African Students Scholarship (AASS) 2022-2023 Brief Description
- University or Organization: University of Muhammadiyah Malang
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia.
University of Muhammadiyah Malang Internationals Scholarships Eligibility:
To be eligible to apply for the Asian and African Students Scholarships at the University of Muhammadiyah Malang, Malaysia, you must:
- Be a maximum of 23 years of age on August 15, 2022, for Bachelor’s program.
- Be a maximum of 35 years of age on August 15, 2022, for master and doctorate program.
- Be a citizen of Asian or African countries. ( lt is intended for other continents in the Specific numbers ).
- Be able to provide the health certificate declared by doctors or hospitals registered in their respective countries.
- Not be a citizen of Indonesia, hold permanent residency in Indonesia, or be applying for a visa to live in Indonesia permanently.
- Not be a permanent or impermanent worker in Indonesia while studying.
- After completing the scholarship programs, it is expected to come back to their home.
UMM Scholarship Program 2022-2023 Value/Inclusions and Duration
- The scholarship benefits generally include full tuition fees (Including the registration costs, examination, orientation, and laboratories).
- Year of study (N + 1 year):
- Undergraduate program ( 4 years for undergraduate program + 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
- Master program ( 2 years for master program + 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
- Doctorate program ( 3 years for doctorate program+ 1 year for Indonesian language class ).
AASS Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Requirements
- Fill out the registration form at the UMM website (including the scholarship application form).
- Submitting the Character and Penal Clearance certificate from the local police in their home country (such as a court clearance certificate).
- Latest passport size photos.
- Copy of academic documents showing academic qualifications and other supporting documents, as well as translations (official and legalized) in English. Such as academic certificates, academic transcripts, recommendation letters, and other documents.
- Submit a motivation letter.
- Submit a recommendation letter.
- Submit a copy of the birth certificate and Passport.
- Submit the security vetting.
How to Apply for the AASS Scholarship 2022-2023
The applicants can make admission applications via the official university portal. To apply for this scholarship, the students must fill out the registration and scholarship application form available on the UMM Website.