B and H Credit Card | How To Apply And Benefits | How to login
B and H Credit Card is a store credit card issued by Synchrony Bank. If you’re wondering whether B&H Store Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
AMAZING FEATURES OF B AND H CREDIT CARD
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don’t have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
PROS OF B & H CREDIT CARD
- Financing options available.
- No annual fee.
- An instant credit decision, so you can use the card right away if you’re approved.
- No annual fee.
- B&H Store Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus
CONS OF B & H CREDIT CARD
- High-interest rates.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cashback.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include any credit card benefits
FAQ (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
QUESTION: Is there a B&H Store Credit Card cashback or rewards program?
ANSWER: No, the B&H Store Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
QUESTION: What are the relevant APRs for B&H Store Credit Card?
ANSWER: B&H Store Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.99%.
QUESTION: Does B&H Store Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
ANSWER: No, B&H Store Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
QUESTION: Does B&H Store Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
ANSWER: B&H Store Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
B&H Store Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)||N/A|
QUESTION: What are the fees for B&H Store Credit Card?
ANSWER: The following fees apply to B&H Store Credit Card:
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $28|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $39|
QUESTION: Does B&H Store Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
ANSWER: B&H Store Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR B AND H STORE CREDIT CARD
- Visit the B&H Store Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you’re denied please check through your application and see why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
- You can also contact Synchrony Bank across all the 50 states of the United States of America