Banco Popular Credit Card | Banco popular credit card login
Banco Popular Credit Card is a personal credit card that has an introductory APR of 1.99% on purchases for the first six months, 0% payments for Balance transfers, 0% annual fee charge and all of these, makes Banco popular Visa credit card great and unique card to its exclusive card users.
Benefits of Banco Popular credit card
- The annual fee is $0
- Its credit line is up to $50,000
- Customer service is 24/7 in 7 days a week all through the year
- Offers Cardholders the opportunity to enroll in the optional PREMIA® rewards program, you will earn 1 point for every $1 you purchase.
- Help Cardholders Pay their bills with their credit card, by using Microsoft Banco Online or by calling TeleBanco Popular®
- Users get Travel Insurance and Services: Worldwide Car Rental Insurance free
- Provides Travel Accident insurance free coverage up to $175,000
- There’s Emergency Travel Assistance for card users
- Card Replacement Service applies to the packages
- Offers Purchase Insurance and Services:
- There’s Protection against unauthorized charges
- It Charges optional insurance that helps protect your credit in case of certain unforeseen events, where your income may become at risk.
Application for Banco Popular Credit card
Applicants must ensure that they meet the following requirements:
- Must be resident of Puerto Rico
- Should be 21 years or above, if younger than 21, you must have to present a marriage certificate
- Your email address, Monthly net income, and social security number must be included.
Steps to apply for the Banco Popular Credit card
To apply via phone, call at 787.294.2570
- For Banco popular credit card application online, Go to the Banco popular credit card application homepage
- Locate the application button, click the apply now button and move on with the application process.
- Fill in your details on the application page such as your name, last name Mother’s Maiden Name, DOB, SSN, Emancipated, Civil Status, Residential Phone, Cell Phone, Email Address, Driver’s License Number, Driver’s License State of issuance, Residential Address Line 1&2, City, Postal address Line 1&2, City, State, Length of time at a physical address, Housing Status, Monthly Rent or Mortgage,
- Enter your employment info, time in your employment(Month & year)
- Your present income details, gross income, net income, frequency, and other income
- State if you want to open an individual account or joint and click on the continue button
- On a new page, fill in the info about the card, review your info and click ‘’Submit’’.
Fees/Rates of Banco Popular Credit card card
- Its Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases is 1.99% introductory APR for the first six months, after that APR will be from 12.74% to 25.74% based on creditworthiness.
- APR for Balance Transfers is 0% introductory APR and $0 payment from the transfer date for 12 Months and $0 balance transfer fee. After that, your APR is 12. 74% to 74% based on your creditworthiness
- APR for Cash Advances is 99% to 25.74%
- Penalty APR and When it Applies is 99%
- The applicable Grace days is 25 days
- Annual fee charge is None, $0 additional card fee (if applicable)
- Balance Transfer Fee is 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars for Visa
- Cash Advances is 2% of the amount of each transaction (minimum $2; maximum $10)
- Convenience Checks is 2% of the amount of each transfer (minimum $2; maximum $10)
- The Banco Popular car Late Payment is Up to $10
- Banco card Returned Payment is up to $38
Banco Popular Visa credit card activation
- Each Cardholder can activate their new credit by calling the number shown on the sticker attached to the card they received.
- In addition, Card can also be activated using the Mi Banco Online on the Home page of Banco popular at popular.com, follow these steps, log into Mi Banco Online. Click on My Account services on the left side of the menu, Select the card/ account you wish to activate from the drop-down menu, You will see that the Credit Card Services option appear down in the tabs, choose Credit Card Activation, the new card will appear, identified as inactive then Click on the word inactive and it will automatically be activated.
Login steps for the credit card
- To log in, go to the Banco popular visa card home page
- On the webpage, search for the login tab, click it and enter your username, and login into your credit card account.
Steps to recover Banco Popular Visa Credit card Username ID and Password
- From Log in the section of the Banco Popular Visa Credit Card.
- Move down and click on the “Forgot Username ” link below the ‘log In’ button,
- On the next page, complete the blank space seen using your SSN, Birthday (Month, Day, Year), Type the security code,
- Then, click the “ Next” button icon on the page
- Fill in your account details and Press on the ‘continue’ button
Bill payment with the Banco popular Visa card
- Log in to your Banco Popular account and make your bill payment
- You can decide to use Mi Banco online or call the TeleBanco Popular at 787.724.3659.
- Use of the Autopay system to allow your payment to be automatically deducted from your bank account each month.
Customer care number
The customer services are on 24/7 for 7 days by contacting 787)758-0505 or Free 1-800-981-9505. Hearing-impaired (TDD): 787.753.9677.