Barclaycard Ring Mastercard | How To Apply for | Benefits
The Barclaycard Ring Mastercard comes with security and no extra hassles. It is way good and simple for people who don’t like using cards as it offers a lot of benefits and help minimize costs to be as low as possible.
You can also send suggestions to community managers who are responsible for the card if you don’t like some features or you want some new features.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Benefits
Impressive benefits combination and its low cost make this card distinguished and attractive to use. Some of which are;
- No annual fee charge
- Enjoy low 14.24% variable APR on purchases and cash advances
- International PIN and Chip
- There are no foreign fees
- Revel a 0% intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers you make within the first 45 days of opening account. After which a variable of 14.24% applies.
- Enjoy a new offer on Control your Card – Secure your account by locking your card with Barclay’s secure Hold™. You can as well set transaction limits and block certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. [only available on Barclays mobile app]
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Application
Below are the requirements needed in order to apply;
Qualifications and Requirements
- It is important that you have not been made bankrupt in the last six years, including having an individual Voluntary Arrangement or Debt Relief Order.
- Having less than one outstanding County Court Judgement(CCJ’s) in the last six years is also important.
- Proof of address if you have moved house recently.
- Have not recently missed a bill payment.
- Must be 18 years to apply
- You must provide the following personally-identifying information: phone number, SSN, email address.
- Have handy your total annual income and source of income
- Monthly mortgage /rent payment.
- You must be earning over £3,000 yearly.
- Must be employed
Check your eligibility for a Barclaycard
Before you proceed to apply for the card, check your eligibility by filling in the form below, and you will be informed if you are eligible:
Which cards am I eligible for?
- Answer the question ‘Do you already have a Barclaycard?
- Select title
- Enter your first name and last name
- Fill in your date of birth and email address.
Employment and address
- Enter your employment status and annual income.
- Key in your building number or name, postcode, years at current address, and residential status.
- Do you have Barclay’s current account?
- Choose how you intend to use your card.
- Choose how many people depend on you financially.
- Enter how much you spend on childcare and /or other care each month.
- Enter your net monthly income after tax.
- Answer the question, ‘Do you expect your regular monthly spending to increase in the foreseeable future (up to 5 years)?
- Answer the question, ‘Do you expect your regular monthly spending to decrease in the foreseeable future (up to 5 years)?
Then click on the ‘Check Now’ link.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Activation
For those that have already registered for Barclaycard online Servicing, you can follow the steps below to log in and activate your card now.
- Visit barclaycardus.com.
- Key in your login ID number (check in the confirmation email sent to you when you applied) or your 16-digit card number.
- Enter your passcode and memorable word (one that you choose when you registered).
And your Barclaycard Ring MasterCard will be successfully activated.
Once you are Barclay’s customer and have the Barclays app, you can activate your card and manage your account.
- Just log in
- Click on ‘Barclaycard’ and activate your card.
You will need your new Barclaycard handy.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Login
To access your account, please key in your details below:
- Visit barclaycardus.com
- Fill in your username
- Fill in your password
- Tap on the ‘Remember Username’ box if you want to stay logged or have your password remembered when next you want to log in.
Then tap on the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Forgot Password or username
To retrieve your username or reset your password:
- Visit barclaycardus.com
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Fill in your date of birth
- Enter also your account number.
Then click on the ‘Continue’ link to proceed further
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Payment
You can choose a minimum amount or the full balance each month, you can also set up Direct Debit to avoid missing any payment. You can pay more than the actual amount to clear all your balance and pay in full with less interest.
Barclaycard Ring Mastercard Customer Service
There is access to customer care service with good rating, and you will be offered expert and quick support. You can send Barclay a message or call the customer service gotten from the site barclaycardus.com.