Black Friday Jumia | Annual Jumia Black Friday Now available
Jumia Black Friday is one thing the average online shopper anticipates every year. Online shoppers usually prepare for the Jumia Black Friday.
They usually get to know the date for the black Friday ahead. This is because they have one thing or the other that they want to buy.
We all have one or two things that we want but their prices are so high. Then we now see that the money we have does not meet the required price of the product that we want to buy.
This is the reason why we patiently wait for the day Jumia will be doing their Black Friday.
On that day, we can get the products that you have been aiming for at lower prices than we can afford.
If you don’t have any idea about the date of the Jumia Black Friday annually, well you don’t have to panic because this article is made for you. Carefully read through this article and you will find out more about the black Friday.
Jumia Black Friday
For very many of us that have been shopping from Jumia and that of Black Friday, we value the days. You will get to understand that this day is the only day when items are clashed down whereby their prices are being reduced down. For instance, on the days of Black Friday, you get to get discounts of up to 90% off.
Forgive my manners, let’s get to know Jumia first. Jumia is an online shopping website built for buying and selling goods or products. Jumia is very secure and protected. Some people have trust issues when it comes to shopping online. Over the years, Jumia has been known to be a legit website. Some people think scammers are all over the platform but in this article, we’ll show you reasons to trust the website.
Many of us have been shopping on Jumia for years now and we have never noticed any scam art during shopping. Go ahead and give it a try so that you won’t miss out on the Black Friday offers that come up annually. First of all, to be able to access the site, you must create an account with them. After successfully doing that, you can buy whatever you want from the site.
Jumia Account Registration
I’m sure by now you already know what this platform does. The edition for 2020 (November 6th till November 29th). The edition for 2021 will most likely run from Friday, November 5th to Friday, November 26th.
Now that you know the start date and the end date, why not create your account and prepare for this amazing day on Jumia. Below is a step by step guide on how to create an account on Jumia.
- First, visit the website jumia.com.ng using a web browser preferably Google Chrome.
- Click the “Login” option at the top of the homepage that appears.
- After that click on “Create an Account” and then proceed with the following boxes.
- Key in your first and last name and then your email and create a password for the account.
- Also, add your phone mobile number and tick the box below.
- After carrying out all these steps, now click the “Create Account” link below and wait for your account to be created.
- In a jiffy, you will be logged into your account which means your account has been successfully created for shopping activities.
- Alternatively, you can log in to your account by clicking the login option and enter your account details and that’s all.
How to Buy on Jumia
This is very easy to do. It is just like buying from any other online shopping stores. Follow the steps below to do so.
- The first thing you have to do is to log in to your account and look for the item you want to buy and click on it.
- Now, click “Add to Cart”
- Click “Proceed to Checkout”.
- Then choose your delivery method, after that just scroll down the page and click on proceed to the next step.
Just by following all of these steps, you can buy any kind of item that day of Black Friday on Jumia.
Go ahead and open a Jumia account today. Enjoy.