Every year, Bolton University (BU) welcomes approximately 20 outstanding students to the Trustee Scholars Program. Applications are now open for the 2022-2023 Bolton University Trustee Scholarship to study in the United Kingdom.
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarships cover full undergraduate tuition plus mandatory undergraduate student fees and are renewable for four years if certain criteria are met. Since the scholarship is for high performers, many of the current Scholars had perfect 4.0-grade point averages in high school and ranked at the top of their class.
Bolton University Trustee Scholarship 2022-2023 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Bolton University (BU)
- Host Institution(s): Bolton University (BU)
- Scholarship Worth: Full-Fee Cover + Other Benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
The maximum level Bolton University Trustee Scholarship extends to £5,000 for the duration of a 3-year bachelors study and £3,000 for 1 year/18 months of masters/PhD study. As a sign of our continued commitment to a globally inclusive campus, all full-time self-paying international students will be eligible to be considered for the Bronze scholarship.
Bolton University Trustee Scholarship 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
- The BU Trustee Scholarship is open to both domestic and international students
- Applicants should be high performers who ranked top of their classes in high school
- Bolton University Trustee Scholars are intellectually and creatively adventurous and demonstrate viewpoints, experiences, or achievements beyond the usual
- They will be required to submit an essay to demonstrate their intellectual and academic prowess
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarships Essay:
Please choose from one of the two prompts below and submit one essay, in 600 words or less, as part of your application through the Common Application.
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
University of Bolton scholarships for international students 2022 Application Procedures
- How to Apply: To be considered for a Trustee Scholarship:
- Submit the Common Application and all required materials for admission to one of the undergraduate degree programs at BU by the deadline.
- Complete the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application as part of your application to BU.
Bolton University 2022 Trustee Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline for the scholarship is December 1
Visit the Official Website for Further Details