Bravo Credit card Application | Santander Credit card login
Bravo Credit Card is offered by Santander Bank, it offers cardholders up to triple points on their everyday purchases using the Bravo Credit Card. It card users get 3x points on purchases up to 15,000 points per Calendar quarter in restaurants, supermarket, also at gas stations, and 1x points on everything else they buy.
Cardholders can use the points for gift cards, travel, or cash back, plus get security features that give you peace of mind whenever you use your card.
Benefits of Bravo Credit card
- A yearly fee of $49 (waived the first year)
- Cardholders Earn $100 bonus after spending $1,000 within 90 days of account opening
- Offers users the opportunity to earn 3x rewards points on the supermarket, Gas stations, and restaurant purchases, up to 15,000; 1x points per Calendar.
- Users enjoy 0% Introductory Annual percentage rate (APR) for 18 billing cycles on balances transfers within 90 days of account opening
Fees/Rates of Bravo Credit card
- Its annual Percentage Rate for all Purchases is 17.74% to 24.74%
- The APR for Balance transfers is 74%
- Grace Period ISN is None charged
- The Minimum Interest Charge is $1.50
- Annual Fee is waived for the for the first year, after that $49
- Cash Advances fees are $10 or 5%
- Foreign transactions fee is 3%
- Its Late Payment is $35
- The returned Payment is $35
Requirements for applying for the Bravo Credit card
- Applicants must be 18 years of age
- Must possess a Social security number
- have a valid Government Identification Card
- The card applies only in 2states: Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont.
Steps to apply for Bravo Credit card
- Head to the Home page of Santander Bank web page
- Click on the Apply Now tab
- Choose your state and enter your Zipcode
- Fill the application form on the page with your personal details such as; Name, address, annual income, and social security number
- Read the terms and conditions of the credit card application processes and usage
How you can activate your Bravo credit card
It’s very easy to activate your card, just call the toll free number available on the card activation sticker.
Steps To login your card
To login, your bravo card, visit the home page of Santander Bank, and click on the login icon. after that, head down the page and provide your Username ID and Password.
Steps to Retrieve your Bravo card UserID and Password
- Start from the login section of your credit card account
- Click the Forgot Username ID link, enter your SSN number, and the birth of birth on the page that appears. Thereafter, click on the continue link
Recovering Bravo card password
When you want to recover your password, start also from the login section and click the Forgot your Password Link.
A new page will appear, provide your user ID and the Last 4 Digits of your SSN, and click the continue button.
Bravo card bill payment
To make your bill payment, log in to your account online, and make a bill payment. In another way, set up an auto-pay for deduction from your financial institution to your credit card bank automatically.
Customer card number at Bravo Credit card
Users can speak with a customer care agent at 877-768-2265.