Brazil Visa: Requirements for a Brazilian Visa-Apply now
To obtain a Brazil visa is not really that hard. You can go to the embassy and apply for one, and you may go through another process to apply for it, but if you’re lucky, you can still avoid that.
Brazil Visa Application
One thing you should keep in mind with this exotic South American country is that most of the countries actually do not require a visa to enter. However, there are still some of them who require it.
Just like we mentioned before, there are two options to get a Brazil visa, you can either go to an embassy or you can get it online with a visa.
Note that at the moment we’re not available to process electronic visas to Brazil since many countries don’t require it to travel to this country. However, it is possible to help with electronic visas for those who require one at the moment.
However, I will answer you some of the most common questions about Brazil visa. Just like you know, Brazil is one of the finest countries in the world and also has the most beautiful environment. So Brazil is officially the Federative Republic of Brazil.
It’s the largest country in both South America and Latin America. Meanwhile, at 8.5 million square kilometers and with over 211 million people, also Brazil is the world’s fifth-largest country by area and the sixth most populated country.
Some Documents required to get Brazilian e-Visa
Just like you’ve seen, there’s no need for any required document other than a passport when traveling to Brazil. Meanwhile, there are still some countries that will need a visa to enter Brazil.
We might not inform you with detail about this process online; we can leave you what possible documents you should have before applying.
For you to get a Brazil e-Visa, you don’t need many documents, also your chances of having them are very high. Below is some of the list of what you’ll need:
- A valid passport will be needed – in case you don’t have one, it’s an easy thing to do. If you have one, make sure it is still valid. However, it’s preferable that your passport will maintain its validity for at least another three months when your visa expires. Meanwhile, It’s not a must, but it is better that way. This is because you may want to extend your visa. So if your passport expires, the Federal Police of Brazil will not grant you the extension. This simply means that you must return home to change your passport, apply for another visa, and go back. I believe it does not sound very appealing, does it?
- Your digital copy of your passport – what matters most is the information in page. So make the information’s what people would want to accept.
- Your passport photo – this passport photo needs to be taken against a white background with your head and shoulders centered on the camera. So there should not be reflections, shadows, and glares in the picture. And you should not appear smiling or frowning.
- Present your valid e-mail address – Note that your Brazil e-visa will arrive through e-mail and this is why you need to check the spelling of your address. If not, you’ll not have access to the document.
- Your means of payment – the iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. So you can use a credit or a debit card, and since lots of people have a PayPal account, the iVisa accepts that as well.
Brazilian Visa Application Fee
Well, it’s true that you’re trying to get a visa from a consulate takes time, so knowing about one online is faster than you can imagine. However, as you can guess, we will always work to give you the best options according to your needs.
Meanwhile, at the moment, we can’t give you a precise cost and processing time since there are no Brazilian visas available. That means you can keep in mind that when possible, you’ll get it. So to get a Brazilian e-Visa can differ in the processing times with the following options:
- First is the standard – This is the most affordable yet comfortable option. That means you’ll wait for 5 Business Days and pay USD 76.00
- The Rush – this can happen by choosing this service. However, you’ll have your visa in a little time but paying it small. However, you’ll wait for 3 Business Days and pay USD 106.00 this time.
- Finally, the Super Rush – well this is the most expensive option of the three, which means you’ll have your visa as soon as possible. You’ll wait only for some days and pay USD 141.00.