Chase QuickPay – How to use Chase Free Payment Platform
With the Chase QuickPay payment platform sending and receiving money via Zelle is made easier and quicker. There is no charge tasked with using this platform but messages and data rates may apply, it depends on your mobile service provider.
Users will enjoy a lot of benefits when using the Chase QuickPay. Let us check the outcome of the benefits attached to using this platform;
- Speed: your transactions are made faster when using this platform. Therefore in using it, you do not need to wait long for days or paying fees like other platforms, on this platform you can access your money right away.
- Convenient: Like in the case where Zelle works with most banks so you can send and receive money in moments, too, and from almost anyone you know.
- Secure: your account information stays protected and safe on this platform. In other words, you would not be able to see the other person’s (the recipient’s) bank account information and they would not be able to see yours.
This app is one of the payment platforms available on Zelle, You can enjoy this platform whether you are a customer of the chase bank or not all you need is the chase mobile app.
Chase QuickPay with Zelle
Zelle is a person to person payment service and it is available to almost anyone using a United States bank account, using this platform you can pay anyone who is not using the chase account.
The Chase QuickPay with Zelle is faster, easier, and more convenient to use while sending or receiving money from customers, family, and friends at other member banks.
Other member banks that Chase QuickPay with Zelle can make transactions with are Chase Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and the U.S. bank.
How to Use Chase QuickPay
This platform is easy to use. Aside from Zelle, you can access this in the Chase Mobile App, on the Chase web page, and also in the Chase pay App. You have to download the Chase mobile app in order to access it.
You can download the app using Apple Store or the Google Play Store depending on the app store your device supports. After downloading the app, an online account must be created on the application platform. You can use the Chase QuickPay with Zelle to do the following;
- Chase QuickPay enrollment.
- Chase QuickPay with Zelle’s recurring payment.
- The Chase QuickPay requests/split money.
- Chase QuickPay sends money.
Chase QuickPay with Zelle Enrollment
To enroll in the Chase QuickPay with Zelle, use the following steps;
- First, log in to your Chase Mobile App.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home screen page.
- Tap on QuickPay with Zelle.
- Select the “Get started” option.
- Go through the Chase QuickPay Service Agreement click on the checkbox if you agree.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Tap on “Add email or mobile number” and then tap on either “Mobile number” or “Email address”.
- Enter the corresponding detail.
- Tap on “Next”. A code would be sent to you.
- Enter the code sent and tap on “Next”.
- Review the confirmation screen to check your details.
- Tap on “Done”.
Having done this, you can securely send and receive money from anyone you know in a short time whether they Chase customers or not.
Chase QuickPay with Zelle Recurring Payment
Chase QuickPay helps you with this. The Chase QuickPay with Zelle recurring payment helps you set up future and recurring payments. The steps involved in this set are;
- Log in to your Chase mobile app.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home page.
- Select “QuickPay with Zelle”.
- Tap on the “Send Money” option.
- Select a recipient. You can do that from the list of people who have received payment from you before or add new recipients.
- Enter the payment amount you want to send reoccurring.
- Toggle the “Repeat payment”. If you do not modify the payment account, and the payment date, the default date, and the account would be used.
- Adjust the “Frequency” of the payment. You can also adjust the “Send on” date if needed.
- Select “Duration” of “No end date” or you can simply enter “Number of payments”.
- Adjust the “Next payment” date and enter a “Memo” if needed.
- Tap on “Send & repeat”. The confirmation screen would be displayed for any adjustments.
- Tap on “Yes, send it now” if everything is in order.
The service helps you stay on track with all your future payments.
Chase QuickPay Request/Split Money
This service is offered by Chase QuickPay to help you request money or split the bill with friends. The steps to access this service are;
- Tap to open the Chase mobile app and log in to your online account.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home screen.
- Select the “QuickPay with Zelle”.
- Tap on the “Request & Split Money” option on the drop-down menu.
- Select the recipient(s). You can also add new recipients.
- After selecting, tap on “Next”.
- Enter the total payment amount. The payment amount would be automatically split between the recipients although the payments can be changed manually.
- Tap on “Include my portion” to split the payment between you and the recipients.
- Tap on the “Request money” option.
- Then tap on “Yes, send it now”.
- Review the details on the confirmation page and then tap on “Done”.
Now you can securely request and split payment with anyone you know in moments.
Chase QuickPay Send Money
You can easily send money to anyone to pay for bills in just a matter of minutes. To send money, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your online account on the Chase mobile app.
- Tap on the “Pay” icon.
- Tap on the person or bill you would like to pay. Here you can also add a new recipient or search for them using their name, phone number, or email.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap “Pay from” to choose the account you want to use.
- Tap “Memo” to add a note to remind them why you are sending them money.
- Review your details and tap on “Send money”.
- On the confirmation page, tap Yes, send it now.
- Tap on “Done”.