Conference call with Google voice | Setup a Google Conference Call
The Conference Call with Google Voice is an article written to give all the necessary information and guidance you need.
As a result of the pandemic, conference call has become the norm at this time. This is primarily to reduce the spread of the virus. In that light, workers, students, employees are advised to stay or work from home. Many businesses and companies hold their meetings online.
No matter where you are, with this service you will be able to stay in touch. Not just with your colleagues at work but also friends, teammates, etc.
To be able to make a conference call using Google voice all you need is your Google account. Additionally, the Google Voice app installed, and a smartphone, tab, or computer with an internet connection. Contrary to what people think, it’s easy to manage and set up a Google Voice conference call. This platform is mostly used for a smaller-scale conference call.
Conference Call With Google Voice
No need to wonder about the service to use to connect with family, friends, colleagues at work.Because this is the answer -Google voice. Importantly, their service is very easy to use. There wouldn’t be a reason for you to worry. All you simply need is to do is to download the app and set up the platform. With that, you’re good to go.
How To Setup A Google Conference Call
First of all, to set up a Google conference call, you must have one of the following. Either a computer, tablet, or smartphone and a google account. With, on your device, go to the app store or visit their website to download the app.
- Simply navigate to the google voice site and select one option. You can choose either “for personal” or “for business”
- If you select for personal. It will ask you to identify the type of your device (iOS, Android, or Web). On the other hand, if you chose for the business tab, it will take you to the Get started page
- Then key in your city or area code
- Afterward, select your Google Voice number from the pop-up list.
- Then verify your phone number by clicking on the Verify button.
- Now key in the number to link your Google Voice account where your incoming calls will be forwarded
- Afterward, click on send code type in the code you received on the verification screen
- Then tap on Claims to confirm the call forwarding to the number you entered.
- Then click on the finish button to finish the set-up
- Finally, press on the finish tab again
With the above steps, you’ll successfully set up your Google Voice account.
How To Use Google Voice for A Conference Call
To make an audio call, simply do the following
- First, go to the Google Voice website or launch the app
- Then go to the login page and provide your login details
- Next, go to the tab that says “make a call”
- When on the call section, enter the name or number you want to call.
- Then tap on the green phone icon, to dial the number.
- Finally, Google Voice will call the number and connect you to it.
To make a conference call, follow the instructions below
- First of all, you should have informed all participants ahead of time. Putting down the date and time.
- You can then place the call across or wait for any of the participants to call you
- Once the call is active, you can start adding people. During this time, you will get notifications on incoming calls and to accept the call.
These are the simple steps to make a conference call on Google Voice.
Google Voice Record Conference Call
To record a conference call is easy. To do this, do the following.
- First login to your account
- Then go to settings.
- Under incoming call options, enable the recording option.
- Now place a call and add all participants
- Finally, click on 4 to record the call. All participants will be notified when the recording begins.
These are the simple procedures to record a conference call on Google Voice.