Convert Video Files -How to Convert Video Files to Mp3 For Free
Convert Video Files –“How do I convert video files to mp3 for free” is a very common question amongst internet users. And of course, most especially mp3 lovers.
The conversion of video files is a very common problem that we run into. Most of us, have been in a similar situation before. As a result, if you ever find yourself in such a situation, you have nothing to worry about.
Because there is a solution to it and the solution is not that hard or difficult. Simply follow the steps and procedures given in this article to easily do so.
How Do I Convert Video Files to Mp3
As we said earlier, this has always been seen as a big or should I say difficult task. Especially those who are new to it.
In the beginning, many even thought that it was an impossible task. That is converting video files to mp3, and then something happened. But at a point, they came across a post on the internet about video conversion tools and platforms. And today here’s another post for you.
It is not just only possible; it is so very easy and simple to convert video to mp3.
Apps and Software’s To Convert Video Files to Mp3
As we have established that video files can be converted to mp3. I believe it’s time that you know how to convert these files. First, before we go into that aspect.
Let’s start with the available apps and software with which to convert these files. Moreover, you don’t think that you can just convert these files by saying it or thinking about it.
There are procedures and platforms that are tasked with the job. Here are some of the apps and software’s with which to successfully convert video files to mp3;
- 4k video downloader.
- aTube Catcher.
- Free video converter.
- Free YouTube to mp3 converter.
- iTunes library.
- Online audio converter.
- VLC media player.
- Windows media player.
These are not all. These are just some of the platforms and mobile apps to convert your video files to mp3.
Simply visit any of these platforms or download any of the apps listed above to start. With that, you can start converting your files whether it is YouTube files or any other file.
How to Convert Videos to Mp3 Using the VLC Media Player
We’ve all come across a music video on YouTube and wished we could just have only the audio. Mostly so we can listen to it whenever and wherever we are. In this session, we’ll see ways on how to do this via your VLC media player. To do this with a VLC media player, simply follow the steps below;
- First, download or get the video on your device.
- Then open the VLC media player on your device.
- Now click on media, then on convert/save.
- Then click on add.
- Afterward, browse and open the video file you wish to convert to mp3.
- Then click on convert/save.
- Now choose audio-mp3, under stings in profile.
- Then click on browse and give a destination file name.
- Finally, click on start.
After that, the conversion process will begin and your audio or mp3file will be ready in no time.
How to Convert Videos to Mp3 Using Windows Media Player For Free
In the same way, you can convert video files to mp3 using VLC, you can do that with a windows media player. To do so, simply follow the steps below;
- First, open the windows media player on your device.
- Then open the file on your windows media player.
- Now click on the menu button.
- Now, once the home screen loads click on the Organize drop-down menu.
- Then click on the rip music tab.
- Now select the destination where your file will be saved after conversion.
- Afterward, under the rip settings section, click on the Format drop-down menu. Select mp3 option.
- Finally hit the OK button to start the conversion process.
Once the conversion is done, you can now access your file. Simply do so from the destination you saved it to.
There are still other apps and means to do this. But I believe that you have learned how to do so with the two apps explained.