Create a Hotmail Account |Forward Hotmail Email to a Different Account
Create a Hotmail Account- Forward Hotmail Email to a Different Account – Did you know that Email can be moved from one account to another? In this article, Hotmail is our case study. In that vein, we will look at how to make that happen.
First and foremost, you must have a Hotmail account to be able to continue with what we are about doing. In addition, we’ll see how to create a Hotmail Account. Additionally, you can also do this with other Microsoft email account.
How to Create a Hotmail Account
Did you know that Hotmail email addresses may no longer be accessed except through Outlook? This article has steps for you to set up a Microsoft Outlook email account. Thus, Outlook.com now functions as the Hotmail account you already know. For you to easily create a Hotmail Account, simply follow the steps below;
- First, visit the Microsoft Outlook website at outlook.com on your web browser.
- Then click on Create account. You will see this by the top right side of the page.
- Choose an email address. That is to say, you can choose a name in the “New email” space.
- You should select your email address’ domain as you click on the arrow facing-downward on the right side of the “New email” and then click on the domain that you want to use in the drop-down menu.
- Enter a password under the create password field. Ensure that you enter a password with a combination of letters and numbers.
- Also, Un-tick the “send me promotional emails from Microsoft” box under the box for password.
- Next, click on “Next” on the blue bar.
- Provide your first and last name, and click next.
- Select a country or region.
- Enter your date of birth, and click on the next bar
- Provide a phone number and click on the send code below the bar for the phone number.
- Finally, Now copy and paste the verification code sent to you via text.
How To Forward Hotmail Email To Different Accounts.
Already, Windows Live Hotmail is a part of Outlook.com, so you are going to forward Hotmail email to a different email address via Outlook Mail. After you forward emails to other accounts, you will get messages. Also, you don’t need to check the accounts all the time.
Simply follow the below steps for you to forward your Windows Live Hotmail to a different email account.
- To start, log in to your email through Outlook Mail.
- Tap on the Settings menu icon.
- Then go to Mail Forwarding.
- Next, Choose to View all Outlook settings.
- Select the Enable forwarding checkbox.
- In the Forward, my email field, enter the email address you want to forward messages.
- Lastly, click on save to confirm the changes.