Create Twitter business account – Twitter Business Account
Create Twitter business account –Twitter for Business account is important for business owners. The internet has been a helpful source of research for us for finding answers to what we do not know.
Lots of people have searched on the internet but they can’t see results about Twitter for Business Account.
Shortly, we’ll be moving over to the main article. Following this update, you’ll know so much about using the platform for your business.
Twitter for Business Account- Create Twitter business account
I know that not everyone has heard or made use of Twitter for a business account before.
They don’t know what it’s capable of doing. It’s a service for business,only business owners can make use of the Twitter business.
When it comes to business, it includes all kinds. Many of us don’t know that our personal Twitter account can be turned into a business account.
But there is a business site for Twitter where you can set up your account outside your personal account.
Twitter is popular for tweeting and posting videos and photos, nothing much about it again.
Now Twitter can also run as a Business platform where you advertise your business or product. You can decide to post photos of your business in order to get more audience or customers.
As earlier stated, you can make use of your personal Twitter account by editing your personal profile to a business account.
Twitter Business Cost
If you’re asking about the cost of a Twitter business account you’re not required to pay any money.
It’s totally for anyone that’s willing to make use of the Twitter business account for its business purpose.
Twitter Business Sign Up
All you should do now is to follow the steps given below;
To begin with, go to www.twitter.com/business on your browser and click on the sign-up button found at the top.
- Fill in your business name in place of your name and number.
- You can use your email to create the account by clicking ‘use email instead’ below the boxes.
- Provide your email address instead of your mobile number.
Tap Next at the top and check the small boxes to see if they are marked, click the next button.
- You’ll be taken back to the sign-up page but this time tap the sign-up button under the boxes.
- Next is to verify your account with your email or number.
- Go to email or message inbox and copy the code you see there which you’ll receive from Twitter.
- Paste it in the verification box on the sign-up page to complete the sign-up process.
These are all the steps that you need to create a business account right inside the Twitter platform.
Change Personal Twitter to Business Account
I mentioned earlier that you can change your personal Twitter account to a business account. Many people do not know of this.
If you have a personal Twitter account and you want to open a business account.
No need to create one because you can change your personal account to a business one.
How to Change your Twitter Profile to a Business Account
Here is what you should do;
- Go to your personal account profile, after that click settings.
- Go to the profile when you might have clicked the settings tab. Tap on the edit which is close to your profile photo.
- Change your name to your business name and below it is an email address.
- You can also add the location of your business.