Do you want to pursue your academic career in Australia and you don’t have the funds to back it up?, we are glad to inform you that the CSU Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 in Australia application is currently ongoing.
The Charles Sturt University Foundation offers scholarships varying in value from $1,000 to $10,000. Scholarships are made available through the generous donations provided by individuals, companies, and organizations that hold a strong belief in supporting CSU and its students.
Charles Sturt University prides itself on helping individuals to discover their sense of purpose, enabling them to achieve a positive difference; indeed, it is in the university’s DNA.
CSU Foundation International Student Scholarship Brief Description
- Host University: Charles Sturt University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Graduate and Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 5,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Available Subjects: All Subjects;
The CSU Foundation Scholarship is now available for all Graduate, Undergraduate and International Students in all fields at Charles Sturt University, Australia.
2022 CSU Foundation Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
The CSU Foundation Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows.
- AVAILABLE TO: Commencing Students; Continuing Students
- STUDY MODE: Online; On-Campus; Mixed Mode (Online & On-Campus)
- CAMPUS: Albury-Wodonga; Bathurst; Dubbo; Orange; Port Macquarie; Wagga Wagga
- MUST BE STUDYING IN: Any year of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate course.
Charles Sturt University Scholarships Conditions:
- Applicant to be an international fee-paying student studying either full-time or part-time.
- Demonstrated need for financial assistance (completion of the additional financial information text box addressing your current financial situation is compulsory to be considered).
NOTE: The recipient may be asked to take part in any media activities relating to this scholarship
How to Apply for CSU Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- Each of the Charles Sturt University scholarships will require a separate application.
- Read the criteria carefully for each scholarship you wish to apply for to ensure that you are eligible.
- Scholarships may require additional responses including essays.
- Before you begin, complete your scholarship profile. This will make applying for multiple scholarships much more efficient as certain fields will prepopulate in your applications.
- Before you submit your application, please ensure you have attached the following to your application:
- Up to date resume
- ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year)
- Your current GPA (Continuing students ONLY)
- If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), please supply ONE of the following:
- electricity bill
- phone bill
- rates notice
- school record
- * Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.
Click here to start your CSU Foundation Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 in Australia