Applications are now invited from candidates with exceptional and credible qualifications to enroll in the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship University of Queensland in Australia for the 2023 academic session.
This scholarship was established in 2021 and is maintained by an endowed gift from the Dalio Family Fund, Inc to encourage and support outstanding students in an Approved Program at UQ, through financial support and Membership with the Liveris Academy.
2023 Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship at University of Queensland
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Dalio Family Fund, Inc
- Host Institution(s): University of Queensland, Australia
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000 and $10,000 travel allowance additionally
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: Domestic & International Students
University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship 2023
The University of Queensland – Australia, through Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme, is awarding a $10,000 educational fund for an undefined period of time towards a degree programme undertaken at the Institution. Students may also receive a $10,000 travel allowance additionally.
You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange, or internship opportunities.
Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship in Australia, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enroll or intend to register as a full-time student in a UQ undergraduate program in 2023
- Applicants who are a Commencing Student who achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent); or
- Continuing Student who has a minimum GPA of 6.0 (or equivalent); and
- Applicants must not hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency.
$10,000 per year. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities
How to Apply for Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship at the University of Queensland
How-to-Apply: To be considered for the University of Queensland Dalio Philanthropies Scholarship, applicants should Apply through the application portal.
Applicants will need:
- A cover Letter
- Your resume
- A copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if you are a current student
Applicants will also be asked to prepare a short video that’s no longer than 1 minute and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how they meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.
- Applications open: 15 September 2022
- Applications close: 20 November 2022