Delete Badoo Account without Login | Password | Email
How to Delete Badoo Account without Login with the knowledge you will gain from this article you’ll be able to do this. Maybe you have found love elsewhere.
To delete the Badoo account without login is the best method available for members that have lost contact with their password.
Badoo has therefore created the opportunity for you to Delete Badoo with your PC/web, iPhone, or android phone.
In this article, we present to you the measures taken by old Badoo members that successfully deleted their account in Badoo. The tips given here are researched and confirmed by real members. However, several reasons can give you cause to delete a Badoo account.
Maybe, it is the case of not having enough time or having your mission completed on the website. It could also be when you feel like Badoo is sending you a lot of messages. You may decide to delete the account so that such annoying messages will not flood your email.
Therefore, whatever the case may be, we calmed down to provide you with measures on how to delete the Badoo account without login.
Having said that, even when you have forgotten your Badoo password, you can still delete your Badoo account. At this moment, relax as we go on to unveil the deactivation process.
Delete Badoo Account without Login
First of all, because of security purposes, Badoo demands that every member must verify an account two or three times during the account deactivation process.
The first verification is simply logging in to the account, the second one is inputting your password after you have indicated and given a command for deactivation.
Lastly, the third phase is the confirmation message that will be sent to your email. Therefore, you must undergo these three phases of confirmation.
On that note, if you have forgotten your password, you must recover the password before deleting the account. Therefore follow the steps below to recover the password;
- Open your Badoo app or Badoo website at badoo.com.
- Put in your user ID on the first column and click on the “Forgotten Password” link.
- Verify that you are the owner of the account by providing the email or mobile phone number related to the Badoo account.
- Afterward, create a new password and log in.
- You can now fully follow the measures below for deleting your account.
Fortunately, Facebook account and some other available third party accounts are available for logging in to a Badoo account. So, if you have forgotten your password is not qualified enough to hinder you from deleting your Badoo account.
How to Delete Badoo Account on Mobile
Let’s quickly learn this new stunt that has shown how to cancel Badoo dating account with a mobile phone that has a Badoo account logged in.
Now, with your mobile phone, you can launch your Badoo account at www.badoo.com or simply via the mobile app. Please note that this section is only directing how to use Badoo mobile app for deleting the account.
- Login to your Badoo account via the mobile app if your account is not yet logged in. You can just open the app if the account was logged in already.
- At the bottom right of the screen, tap on the “Profile” icon.
- Locate and tap on Settings positioned at the left side of your screen.
- From there, navigate to the Account icon and tap so as to locate “Delete Account”.
- Choose your reason for deleting the account from the listed reasons on your screen. You can choose “others” if your reason is not belonging.
- Tick the reason and tap on “Continue”.
- Confirm the deletion and wait for the confirmation message that will pop up on your screen.
After that, you will be logged out automatically.
You can as well try this most used method of using the web for deleting your account.
Deactivate my Badoo Account on Web
Finally, this is the most recommended because with or without a mobile phone or Badoo mobile app, you can still have your account successfully deleted. So with a PC, you can have your account thoroughly deactivated using this method shown below:
- First, log onto www.badoo.com through a web browser.
- Then sign in to your account with your User ID and password, or with either of the shown third-party accounts.
- Then go to the right-hand side of your Badoo logo to locate your profile.
- So, locate and click on Settings at the top right side of the page.
- Now, click on “Delete Account”.
- Then confirm the account deletion and choose why you want to delete the account.
- Also, confirm the account by entering your password and shown a captcha.
- Finally, go to your email and approve that you really want the account to be deleted.
- After that, your account will be deleted successfully.
I’m sure you won’t find it hard to delete your Badoo account once you follow these steps.