Delete Quora Account without Login | www.quora.com Deactivation
Do you have a Quora account? You can actually delete Quora’s account without login. Perhaps, you have forgotten your account password but still want to get rid of the account. That is so simple to do. Mind you, you have come to the right place. So, get your mind focused as we drive you through the process.
You must have wondered how deleting your Quora account can be effective without your login details. Guess what? Watch out! Of course, you should be amazed to hear this. Guess this must have caused a prompt in you that you can now permanently delete your account.
Before we show you how to do this, we’ll give you tips on what you should know. Perhaps, you could change your mind.
Possibilities that Quora Account will be Deleted without Login
Guess what? Quora only recognizes your email address and password and the only access to your account. In other words, that means that the basis of deleting your Quora account lies in the login credentials. However, we bring g to you how to get this done even with your password lost. Let’s check it out below!
Requirements for Deleting Quora Account-Delete Quora Account without Login
First and foremost, you should understand that only a few set of persons can delete their Quora account without login. Perhaps, even with login. Guess who? Thus, only users who own an account with this site. Now that you have an account on your own accord, the reality of deleting your account is highly visible.
In addition, your affiliated email address and password used in registering the Quora account are required details for the deletion. But, you can delete your account without login credentials. Let’s check it out.
How to Permanently Delete Your Quora Account
Here is the general way to delete Quora’s account. Rather, this is the way to delete your account with your login details. To do that, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser and log on to www.quora.com
- Here comes the login page
- Hit the login button and log in to your account
- Proceed to settings and click on “privacy” on the drop-down menu
- Move straight to delete your account by hitting on the delete option
- Key in your password to confirm you own the account
- State why you want to delete your account and finalize your process.
Now you can see how easy it’s to delete your account when you log in. But, in a scenario where you forget your password or details, what should I do? Great! That brings us to the topic of the day. Let’s now show you how to deactivate your account without login.
Delete Quota Account without Login
- Launch your Quora mobile app or visit www.quora.com
- Now try to key your account details as you have thought you should be. That is, enter your email address to the account and now enter a password you seem to be your password
- Hit the login button afterward
- If be it that your password is incorrect, a pop will come up telling you that the password is incorrect
- Now hit on “forgot password”
- Now you will be prompted to reset your password. Follow the on-screen instructions to reset your password
- When you are done with that, move on to log in with your new password
- Now that you successfully logged in, move to the settings menu
- Navigate down to the “privacy” option
- Next, find the option to delete your account
- Confirm that the account is yours with your newly created password
- Afterward, hit on delete account and you have successfully deleted your Quora account.
How to Recover Deleted Quora Account
You might have made the mistake of deleting or disabling your account. That is not a problem at all because something can be done about that. Thus, this site (www.quita.com) has given users the grace of “undo.”
That is to say, you can actually retrieve your account back if you did delete it before for an uncompromised reason.
They thought as much that you can turn your mind back again. Besides, this is of the best dating sites you can ever think of.
However, everything that must stand has a standard to which it operates. Guess what, this site is not left without one. This very site has a limited time to which you can retrieve your account back.
Thus, if after 14days of blocking your account you didn’t make your mind, then consider it permanently deleted. So, anything you want to do should be able to get over it within two weeks’ interval.
Am sure you are excited to hear this if you did delete your account before. Besides, all hope is not lots now you have found this secrete. Don’t fail to relate the same to your friends who did the same and want to get back their account.
Now you have come to the end of it, what is your experience so far? Why not make use of the comment box and rate us. Thanks!