Does Apple pay send money instantly: Steps in Sending Money with Apple Pay
Does Apple pay send money instantly? Well, this is what we’ll be talking about. You’ll get to understand if you can send money with your apple device and other things. Meanwhile, sending money with apple pay is very easy and fast. This article is all you need right now. It’s your one-stop to all you need to know about apple pay.
Does Apple pay send money instantly?
With apple pay, you can send money fast with your device. So the answer to this question which is generally asked is yes. You can make payment with apple pay instantly. As you read on, you will see ways which you can use to transfer money with apple pay in case you want to do that.
However, Sending money with apple pay is not difficult. It might interest you to know that it is not all apple device users that know about this. They don’t have the knowledge on how to set up the apple pay on their devices. Some persons also don’t know how to send and receive money with it.
Also, there are those on the other hand who know about apple pay but don’t know how they can send and receive money with it. Meanwhile, they only know how to make purchases with it.
But all of these are about to change in a bit. I’ll be teaching you what you need in other to send money successfully with apple pay and how to send money with apple pay.
What You Need that’ll help you Send Money with Apple Pay
First, you’ve to note that there are some things that need to be in place before you can be able to send money with apple pay. You really don’t decide to send money and start sending money. It’s not done that way, though it’s that simple.
Note that you must be a citizen of the United States of America and you’ve to be 18 years and older. Some other things that are needed include;
- You need a two-factor identification for your Apple ID. You’ve had to make sure that you sign in to iMessage or iCloud with the same Apple ID on the device you want to use.
- You also need a compatible device with iOS11.2 and higher or watch OS 4.2 and higher.
- Lastly, you need money on your apple cash card and an eligible debit or credit card.
These are the things you need. And you also need to agree to the terms and conditions of this platform. You can do this in your first time sending or receiving money through the app.
For you to do this, you’ll have to open a conversation in Messages, click on the apple pay icon, and then go through the terms and conditions. Also, click on the ‘agree’ option. You might be asked to verify your identity.
Ways in Sending Money with Apple Pay
To payment with apple pay successfully, you’ll need to follow the steps below;
- Get an iPhone or iPad
- Then secondly, start a new conversation in messages or you can click on an existing one.
- Click on the apple pay button.
- Also, click on the – or + sign to select an amount. Or tap the show keyboard to enter the exact amount.
- Finally, click on the payment option.
However, your money in apple cash will be used up first. You’ll have to confirm with touch ID, your passcode or face ID to successfully send your payment.
- You can start a new conversation or you can click on an existing one.
- Click on the apple pay icon.
- Simply turn the digital crown to choose the amount or click the dollar amount to enter an exact amount. Also, click after the decimal and turn the digital crown.
- Finally, click on pay, to review your payment information.
In other to send payments, double click on the side button. However, you can also make use of the ‘Ask Siri’ feature on your apple device to send money successfully. Note that all you’ve to do is to say what you won’t like the amount you want to send and the person you are sending it to.