Dropbox Login: Best Dropbox login guide for you
The gateway to using Dropbox is to do the Dropbox login. The silent question is “what is Dropbox? May we start with this as we proceed to how to log in to your Dropbox account?
Dropbox login-What is Dropbox?
Like I told you, this is one of the best if not the best guide you would have known what Dropbox is all about.
Sincerely, we will take you on the course “Dropbox login” and its solution to your insufficient storage.
Today, Dropbox is one of the best ways to store files on the internet. However, Dropbox is a cloud-based storage solution for storing your files on the internet. Thus, it is better off than storing files on your computer which can crash at any time. In other words, that is the number one benefit you get with Dropbox.
To use Dropbox means a lot. Firstly, it means you are ready to set up an account or to have a Dropbox account.
How do I set up a Dropbox Login Account?
To get started with Dropbox here is how to sign up for an account.
Quickly, follow the steps below to create a Dropbox login account:
- Launch your web browser and follow this link: https://www.dropbox.com/login. Now, you will meet a new page with a form requesting for email address and password.
- On the right top side of the form, check on “Or create an account”
- Another form pops out; here is where you can now create an account with fresh details.
- Fill it up with the required information and hit on create an account.
- Ensure you tick the box for “I agree to the Dropbox Terms”.
- Sometimes, a pop-up to solve a puzzle shows up. This is to indicate that you are real. On this note, click on verify blue button and then respond according to the instruction.
- Afterward, the next step is to select the highlighted button as an individual. Now, you have 2GB of free storage.
- Also, you will be asked if you want more space aside from the 2GB storage you won. On the go, select NOT NOW to proceed to the next question.
- You are almost there. For someone ok with the free space awarded, you are done with the Dropbox login. Again, the features are ready for you to get started.
What about the paid plans? That is still good because it has its own benefit. Let’s continue with the steps to having your Dropbox ready.
- Guess what, they will offer you a free download link to get Dropbox installed on your computer.
How to install Dropbox Login App on Windows 10
To use Dropbox on Windows 10, you will need to get it installed on the computer. However, the step below will help you to do that.
- Continue with the last pop-up above. Follow the pop-up link to download the Dropbox file for installation
- Now you have the file on your computer, double click on it to proceed with the installation package
- Now, click on “Yes” on the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL”
- Ensure your internet connection is strong because the Dropbox installer will connect to get other files for the installation page
- Wait a while for it downloads completely. Afterward, the installation package will start running again,
- Till it completes, the Dropbox setup page will load on its own.
Dropbox Login: How to Log in to Dropbox account on your Computer
- Open your Dropbox desktop file
- Now, you will meet a new page with a form requesting for email address and password.
- Proceed to enter your linked email address and password to your account.
- Afterward, tick the remember me box to keep your account login details ready at every login attempt
- Hit on the blue sign-in button on the right side of the page.