DropSend Login |Get DropSend Alternatives -Dropsend Reviews
You can send large emails and files easily using DropSend. With the Dropsend Login, you’re good to go. Even though you don’t know how to go about it, We’re here to help you. That notwithstanding, this article is here to break it down for you.
In this article, we will be looking into Dropsend Login and we are also going to be discussing Dropsend itself.
It is basic knowledge that someone can only log in to a platform that he or she has already created an account on.
Remember that you are only allowed to login if only you are already a user of DropSend. If you are not yet a user, that means you have to create an account for you to log in. Before we go to the log in part, it is good that those of us that do not know about DropSend get to know about it.
Dropsend – Dropsend Reviews
Let’s quickly do the review. What is DropSend is always asked by so many people and some of us already reading through this article. DropSend is a software tool that helps users to send and receive large files through email and the small desktop client.
This service has been in existence since the year 2005. It is available on Windows and Mac OS X. With the help of this software, users can send files that are of size up to 8GB. Additionally, it is available with AES security of 256bit.
Interestingly, it also has an app that can be downloaded for smartphone devices like iPhones and Android phones. This app does what the web version does, like sending and uploading large files up to 8GB which is the vital thing.
When you have this app installed on your smartphone, you will forget everything about oversized email attachments and slow file uploads. Interestingly, it does not cost you anything to download the app. It is free and can be used by anyone as long as you have an account with the platform.
To get this very app, go to your smartphone app store and make the search on “Dropsend App” and wait for the result to come out. Click or tap on the install button to get the app on your mobile smartphone. The app has some really nice features. Some of these features are;
- Sending of files up to 8GB each to anyone in the world.
- Uploading of files to your DropSend online storage.
- Managing your DropSend account on the go.
- It works well with a low connection.
- It also works on a smartphone from 2.3.7 and above.
- Resumes interrupted uploads.
- Also downloading files from your online DropSend storage into your device.
There are also many alternatives to this software or platform. Let’s see a “20” alternative platform list for DropSend.
- Send to Dropbox
- Tresorit send.
- Digital Pigeon.
- Media Shuttle.
- Any Send.
These are the list of the 20 DropSend alternative software and there are still many other alternatives.
DropSend Account Sign Up
First of all, if you are new to DropSend, you need to sign up for an account. To simply do that, follow the steps below.
- Go to their website at www.dropsend.com on your browser.
- When you get to their homepage, click “Start your Free Trial” and enter your first and last name.
- Your email and create your password.
- After that, move to the boxes below and fill them all.
- Enter your cardholder name, card type, card number, the verification code, expiring date, and your zip or postal code.
- The next step is to select your country and click “Apply”.
- Clicking on the apply button, your account will be registered and fully running on the platform.
DropSend Sign in
After signing up, the next step is to log in. To log in, just access the site again. This time, You have to proceed to the sign-in page. Below are the steps to login your account if you are already a user.
- Open the website
- Click “Log In” at the top of the homepage.
- Enter your email address and password.
When you are done, filling in your login details. Click the button for login and that is all.
If you don’t have a drop send account, now is the right time to get one and enjoy the numerous benefits that come with it.