ENS International Selection Scholarships 2023-2024 – Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree at the University.
So, you can now apply for scholarships to study a bachelor’s and master’s degree program through the ENS International selection program 2023/2024 academic session.
ENS International Selection Scholarships Brief Description
- Host Institution(s): École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France
- Level/Field(s) of study: Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions) in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
- Number of Scholarships: 10 positions in Sciences and 10 positions in Arts & Humanities.
- Target group: International students
- Scholarship value/duration: Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
The Ecole normale supérieure (ENS) aims at varying its students’ profiles and incorporates students to be enrolled in the 3rd year of bachelor in Math and in Computing science (license 3) or 1st year of master (master 1), coming from all over the world and from all disciplines
ENS International Selection Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France for more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) or the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university (outside France) during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university (outside France), on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Ecole Normale Supérieure Eligible Courses
Academic disciplines offered through the International selection program are as follows;
- Arts & Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater Studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political Studies, Geography, History, History, and Philosophy of Law, History, and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earth science, Computing Science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
ENS International Selection Scholarships Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Ecole normale supérieure International selection Scholarships should refer to the official scholarship page for a detailed application guide while getting ready the following list of documents to be submitted on the dedicated platform:
- Detailed application form here
- Passport-1st page only (for non-European candidates) or ID card (for European candidates)
- High school diploma
- University transcript
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter (1 to 3 pages long)
Please Note: the procedures are slightly different for the different disciplines. It is important to see details on the application page.
Applications open on 11 October 2022. The application form and documents must be submitted online before 7 December 2022 for Session 2023.