Are you currently an undergraduate student in the field of Journalism, Media, and Globalisation? Are you passionate about taking your studies to a new level by enrolling for a master’s study abroad? Then take advantage of and apply for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2023.
Applicants can apply for admission to the Mundus Journalism programme and for a Mundus scholarship within the same application process. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to gain a world-class degree.
Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus Mundus
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding
- Host Institution(s): Not specified
- Scholarship Worth: Not specified
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: All Nationalities
Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must possess at a minimum, above-average marks/GPA during their bachelor.
- Must demonstrate the ability to successfully complete the degree and enter the job market.
- Must demonstrate excellent journalistic experience based on the quality of work samples, journalistic career, and journalistic references.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
2023 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Erasmus Mundus Master’s Scholarship in Journalism, Media and Globalisation 2023 are to fill out the online application and submit the following supporting documents:
- Application form
- Academic documents such as certificates and official transcripts.
- Journalistic documents
- Language documents
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic and journalistic reference letters
- Documentation of nationality/nationalities
- Special needs/ Chronic illness/ Disabilities
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023 Application Deadline
- Call for applications: 1 November
- Application deadline: 10 January, 12.00 Central European Time