Are you interested in acquiring a prestigious scholarship in Europe? Then apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022/2023. The scholarship is a programme supported by the European Union through its Education, Audiovisual, and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA).
An Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree is a prestigious, integrated, international study programme, jointly delivered by an international consortium of higher education institutions. IHE Delft is part of two Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships programmes that focus on solutions for global water issues such as floods and droughts.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Scholarships are awarded to students who are from both EU and non-EU countries selected to attend one of the eligible Erasmus Joint Programmes. Applications are now open for students wishing to be awarded the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2022.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships 2022-2023 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Union
- Host Institution(s): European universities or any other participating universities
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Scholarship Slot: Not specified
- Nationality: All Nationalities
The two-year programmes start in September 2022 and involve study in at least three different European countries, including the Netherlands while at IHE Delft. Full Erasmus Mundus scholarships are available for both programmes.
2022 Erasmus Mundus scholarship Benefits
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships is a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarship program for all the students. They will cover all your expenses.
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
- Erasmus is like Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you must consider this opportunity.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship 2022, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Students at the Master’s level worldwide can apply.
- Must have obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding countries.
2022 Erasmus Mundus scholarship Application Deadline
Applications for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships are due 15 January 2023 for applicants from Partner Countries (mostly non-European/EU countries) and 15 February 2023 for applicants from Programme Countries (all EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Turkey, and the UK).
- The Submission deadline for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application is 15 January 2023, 23:59 CET for applicants from Partner Countries.
- The Submission deadline for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application is 15 February 2023, 23:59 CET for applicants from Programme Countries.
- Applications received after this date will be taken into consideration for academic admission, but not for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. In those cases, you need to submit your application and financial confirmation before 31st May 2022, 23:59 CET.
If you do not need a visa for Germany the deadline for application and financial confirmation is 30th June 2022, 23:59 CET.
Erasmus Scholarships applications received after the scholarship deadlines but before 31 May 2022 (for applicants needing visas) or 30 June 2022 will be taken into consideration for academic admission, but not for Erasmus Mundus Scholarships.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarships
Apply for the Joint Master Programme in Flood Risk Management by filling out and submitting your online application on the IHE Delft website.