ExxonMobil Internship 2021-2022 (ExxonMobil Internship Vacancies for Students
The Fuels and Lubricants’ function of ExxonMobil affiliates in Thailand provides internship opportunities to university students. Well, as an ExxonMobil Fuels and Lubricants function intern, you will receive end-to-end knowledge of the critical business processes starting from back liners support (just as an order to cash processes, card operations) to front liners (like Sales and Marketing).
You’ll be with on-the-job training and a special assignment relating to their business in the Asia Pacific region.
Its internship environment is for young and dynamic and gives a clear image of an early career working environment. Every internship task contributes to our business and will give you a ‘taste’ of a starting position as well as a career path with ExxonMobil.
Also, it provides both students and ExxonMobil with an opportunity to mutually evaluate each other. This is in terms of potential fit relative to graduate employment.
So, Come explore your internship experience with us.
Period of internship-ExxonMobil Internship
There’re internships for summer. And it will span for the Ongoing durations throughout the year Who we are looking for
- It’s for 3rd-year students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or Business Administration fields. And Must be fluent in English
- Has Ability to work in a team environment
- Also, willing to take initiative and seek challenges
Should possess analytical and problem-solving skills
Job Role Summary
The internship provides the following:
- Learning via classroom and on-the-job training
- Engaging Field trips with Front liners
- Opportunity for Challenging assignment
What studentswill get
- Offers well-defined tasks and coached by dedicated ExxonMobil coordinator
- Gives room to apply knowledge to the real business working environment
- Exposes students to learn business processes and related IT systems
- Improvement on communicating and language skills through working in the multicultural working environment
- Provides a range of opportunities in a truly multinational company
Requirements for application
- Deadline: ongoing
The Exxon Mobile internship for Nigerian Students
Exxon mobile provides this opportunity for undergraduates in the Engineering departments. The requirements are below:
About the company
The Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. Its oil & gas production activities is one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Job Title: Undergraduate Internship (Engineering)
Location: Eket, AK, NG
Upstream Nigeria Internship
It’s a program for current Nigerian undergraduate students the opportunity is to give them invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company.
From the first day of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
It provides an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments. Also, students can gain valuable work experience, skills. This knowledge can take them a long way in your future career.
Here at Exxon Mobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. As an intern with ExxonMobil, you’ll provided with on-the-job training and mentoring, and coaching by your supervisors.
Lastly, an internship with ExxonMobil, you’ll know what the world’s leading petroleum and the petrochemical company is like
Criteria to apply
- Must be in an undergraduate degree program in any of the following engineering disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer Engineering, and other related engineering disciplines
- should have a valid Student Industrial Experience Scheme (SIWES)/Internship letter from a recognized institution
- must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication skills.
Method of Application
To commence, click ‘Apply’. However, your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure you upload the following documents:
- your updated resume
- SIWES/Internship letter
Disclaimer: Know that No ExxonMobil job advert needs payment of any processing or registration fee.
An Alternate Location: Nigeria: Eket, Nigeria: Lagos
Intern Job Segment: Engineer, Electrical, Engineering