Facebook account Disabled | How to Recover Disabled Account
Facebook account disabled-How ToRecover Disabled Facebook Account – Recovering your disabled Facebook account is possible. It also can be so simple if you follow the steps listed in this article. In that case, if you get a disabled message when trying to log into your account you need to recover your disabled Facebook account.
At this point, do not panic when the disabled message pops up when you are trying to log in. Simply follow the steps in this article to recover a disabled Facebook account.
How To Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- First, confirm that your Facebook account has truly been disabled. To confirm this, visit the Facebook website at https://www.facebook.com/.
- Afterward, key in your email address and password, and then, tap “Login”. If you see alerts that read “Account disabled”, your account has been blocked by Facebook. That then means you have to send in an appeal.
- After that, scroll to, and click open the link that reads “My Facebook account has been disabled”. Go to https://www.facebook.com/help/www/103873106370583/. This would be better done on a computer.
- Click on the “Submit an appeal” link that’s close to the bottom of the section. Then the appeal form will be displayed.
- If the form displays a page that tells you to log out, you are to close your browser, re-open it again. You may also be asked to clear your browser’s cookies before you can proceed further.
- Enter your email address or phone number, that you use to log into Facebook, into the “Login email address or mobile phone number” text field, near the top of the page. Also, make sure that it is an email address or phone number to which you still have access to any time.
- At this point, type in the name you use on your Facebook account, into the “Your full name” field provided. This may be different from your legal name.
- Next up, you are to upload a picture of your ID, this can be either, a driver’s license, a learner’s permit, or a passport.
- Snap a picture of your ID’s front and back, and move it to your computer or better still scan it
- After the above, click on the “Choose Files” link
- Select the pictures you wish to upload
- Tap on the “open” link or click on enter
- Ensure to add detail for your appeal, in the “Additional Info” field, near the bottom of the page. Also, key in any extra info that you think Facebook should know.
Reasons Why Facebook will Disable your Account
There’re a lot of reasons for disabling a Facebook account: Some of them include;
- If you constantly post contents, that is against the Facebook Terms
- Operating with a fake name on the Facebook platform can be another reason
- Impersonating someone else
- Putting up with behaviors, especially repeatedly that is not allowed on Facebook, by violating the community standards
- Harassing, advertising, promoting, dating, or displaying other conduct that is not allowed on the Facebook platform.
Facebook, has put in place terms and conditions, which must be adhered to by Facebook users to avoid their accounts being disabled and as such, going against them means one thing. But If you violated any of these terms and conditions, or someone hacked your account, and as a result of these your account got disabled. You can still try the steps in this article to get your account active again.