Facebook Avatars: Create My Avatar on Facebook
Let’s quickly look at what Facebook avatars are. Facebook Avatar is simply a new feature from Facebook that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves.
However, it’s similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. You can easily create your own avatar using the Facebook app on your phone.
Meanwhile, there are still other things we’ll talk about in this article. Like, how you can create your own Facebook avatar. It’s however something very easy for you to create.
Facebook avatar is one of the Facebook features which you’ll enjoy using. It’s an interesting cartoon work which can create yourself. However, you can use your picture to create one.
Just like we explained, a Facebook avatar is a feature that enables you to create a cartoon version of yourself online without any charge.
Furthermore, you can easily use the Avatar feature for so many things online on Facebook and if you want to know them then keep on reading.
Some Facebook Avatars Characters- Facebook Avatars
Well, you can use the Facebook avatar as stickers online, also you can use it as your profile pictures. You can also use it to express your feelings on Facebook through comments and on posts.
Meanwhile, it’s just the way you use the reaction icons that you can use the Facebook avatar.
Furthermore, you can use it to express your smile, laughter, sadness, anger, Love, Like, and many more. Meanwhile, to do all of these you must have a Facebook avatar before you can do all these things. So this means you need to create an avatar for yourself online.
Why do we have these avatars on Facebook- Facebook Avatars
These facebook averters are the new feature from the social media giant which allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves.
However, it’s similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and also Apple’s Memoji feature. Meanwhile, this feature has been available in the US, Australia, and some other countries. Well, for a while now, it has finally been launched in India.
Why some people can’t Find Avatar on Facebook- Facebook Avatars
Before you can find a Facebook avatar or access Avatars, then the Facebook users can click on the three horizontal lines. These lines are located in the top right of the Facebook app.
However, the option to create one can be found under the “see more” section. Simply scroll down to Facebook and click on update.
Also if that doesn’t work or grant you access to Avatars, then it means some users have reported finding a workaround in Messenger.
Is Facebook Avatar for everyone?
Creating a Facebook avatar is for everyone who has the Facebook app. Well according to Fidji Simo, head of the Facebook App, everyone can have access to avatars.
So in other, to access the feature, people should always click on the three horizontal bars. It’s located at the top right of your phone screen before clicking on “see more”. This will help you open the Avatar creator option.
Create My Avatar on Facebook- Facebook Avatars
Let me quickly show you some steps you can use in creating a Facebook avatar. Well, you can see the direction below.
- The first step is to open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then tap on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. It’ll appear like (three lines vertically).
- Also, scroll down and click on See More.
- Then select Avatars.
- Click on Next to Get Started.
- Select and locate your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- After that, choose a hairstyle for your avatar. Meanwhile, you can select Short, Medium or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Also select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, choose an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Then select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Well, you can also add glasses for your avatar if you want.
- Also, customize the nose and mouth.
- Choose the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then next, select a body shape.
- Also, select your avatar’s outfit.
- Then finally, click on Next and then Done.