Facebook Business Manager | How to Set up Facebook Business Manager with ease
The Facebook business manager is one of the great Facebook tools that helps users to organize their business. As a business owner, this tool is not negotiable to use if you want to grow your business through Facebook business page.
However, you can as well manage your business with this tool. Mostly after joining the business manager, your colleagues and friends will not be able to view your account profile anymore. So, the only way to see the user’s Facebook personal profile is for the user to accept your friend request.
In addition, the only view users can see is your name, work email address. So, they can see your page and Ad account you are having access to. In addition, users need a Facebook profile to create your business manager account.
Interestingly, you can only create just two business manager accounts. So, if you need more accounts then you need to work with any of your colleagues to create more accounts. However, before logging in you must have a personal Facebook account to confirm your account id.
Your Facebook Business Manager Sign in
Before you can sign in to your business manager you will need to use your Facebook username and as well password. It makes your operation more secure way to access your account than just using your email address and password.
How to Create a Business Manager
The majority of Facebook users want to create a Facebook business manager account but don’t know how to go about it. So, I’m going to be looking at the steps to create a business manager. The steps here are in line with the Facebook business manager support guide.
- Firstly, visit the website URL at http://www.Business.facebook.com.
- Then tap on the Create Account option at the top right corner of the open page.
- Fill in a business name that you prefer.
- Choose the primary pages on the list that you will input your work email address and name to.
- Then, enter the remaining of your information.
So, this is a simple way to create a Business Manager account to start enjoying all the benefits of the feature on Facebook.
Note: Before, you create a business manager you should try to have a Facebook business page. The Facebook business page will help you to run your business account in terms of improving your business.
To further improve your business, you can add people to your business and as well give them access to assets in your business.
Further, means the same as adding pages as too. Therefore, the business manager is definitely a great tool for your business and as well as explore.
Who should use a Facebook Business Manager?
- You can use this if you have a business that has multiple pages to track with a large staff
- Businesses that advertise in different geographies with different time zones
- Most businesses target multiple clients with several pages and ad accounts.
- Business start-ups and e-commerce companies to target audience for their ad campaigns and move sales and campaigns
- Business websites and blogs to share custom audiences with other blogs or websites.
Benefits of using the Facebook Business Manager
- Using this Facebook feature is very important because it can help you manage your business process from a centralized dashboard that you can easily access.
- Gives users better control of their business. With this, you have the authority to assign logins to your team depending on the requirement, the access level, from the home page. You can easily remove the access of any staff that stops working with the company.
- Gives opportunity for work and life balance with the Facebook business manager. This can link your business notification to your work email ID to make sure you’re in a phase of tracking your business proposals. More so, it helps to maintain touch with your workforce and client.
- Using this feature makes it easy for you to prepare business reports by providing several customized options that are much user-friendly
- Offers flexibility of multiple features for advertisers to create parallel ads using multiple images along with texts under different ad sets using the customized settings.
- Gives great value added services to users by allowing them to control their ad campaigns. Also, to control Facebook pages. it makes it easier for users to claim Ad accounts, apps, manage projects, and partners. In addition, it allows clients to have multiple levels of control over their Facebook pages and ad Campaigns.
- It fosters great business and team collaboration. This helps businesses to have a complete picture of business operations and goals.
This feature on Facebook is very important for businesses and entrepreneur that wants to make a mark for their business. It’s by managing multiple Facebook pages of ad accounts. It’s a tool that can provide you with a 360-degree view of the business processes and workforce activity. To support your digital marketing strategies and your business vision.
Since I have been using my Facebook pages to drive traffic to my business, I have seen lots of significant progress in my business growth. However, I think that using this tool will further increase my reach of clients in different areas of life, locations, and time zones.
If you must have significant growth in your digital marketing strategies and Facebook marketing, this tool is a must-use for you. Try this feature and you’ll come back with testimonies of success and your account will smile at you!