Facebook Chat: How to Chat on Facebook Messenger
Facebook Chat – How to Chat on Facebook Messenger will bridge the gap between you and your loved ones. This is possible by knowing how to chat on Facebook messenger. Chatting is an amazing feature handed to us by social media apps. Believe me, it helps to maintain the intimate connection between you and your friends.
As you know, Facebook messenger creates and encourages the possibility of chatting Facebook friends with Facebook app. It’s looking complicated, but it’s true. First, the Facebook messenger is an external app that allows you to link your normal message app and Fb messenger room together. However, you can still mandate it to manage only your Facebook account messenger chats.
In this article, we will take time to portray to you how to chat on Facebook messenger. Even if you have no clue on how to chat on Facebook messenger. This article is just for you. As a matter of fact, go on and download Facebook messenger now if this app is not installed in your mobile phone. Additionally, it might interest you to know that this app is downloaded for free.
Luckily, the app is available for all mobile phones. That means you can download it for both Android and iPhone. Every Apple device can chat with Facebook messenger after the addressed Fb account is logged into the app. What’s more? feel free to manage up to 5 Facebook accounts on one Messenger.
Facebook Chat –Facebook Messenger App Review
Messenger is an amazing app for messaging only. It acts as a sender and a receiver provided that an account is activated in the app. You also need to figure out how to log in Facebook account on the Facebook messenger app. See some of the facts below;
- However, the truth still remains that Messenger is logged in as you do on the Facebook app.
- Manage multiple Facebook accounts on Messenger.
- You cannot chat on Facebook messenger without logging in with the details of the Fb account you intend to chat from.
- More to that, get the app ready for your Android, iPhone, or both.
- Do you know that video calls are also on Facebook Messenger?
- Even Facebook stories are viewed from this messenger app.
- Start and end a voice call with your account.
- Any Facebook owner without a messenger is totally missing experience of easiness.
Since you have started and completed the review, now let’s figure out how to chat on Facebook Messenger app with your mobile phone.
How To Download Facebook Messenger
First, this messenger is available in the new PC Opera Mini browser at default. That means you will find a Facebook messenger and other app messengers when you have the latest PC Opera Mini browser with you. So, if don’t have the PC Opera Mini, download it. On the other hand, Facebook Lite has an Fb Messenger app embedded in the app itself.
Note that having a Facebook Lite is still not enough to restrict you from downloading Messenger. As there are hidden features in Facebook Messenger. If you want to know, download Facebook messenger from your phone application store. Many new smartphones have it as an in-built app so you don’t have to bother about getting the app.
How To Chat On Facebook Messenger
It’s not something to hide that most people don’t know how to chat on Facebook Messenger to date. Don’t worry because when we are done, you have nothing to worry about. At this moment, let’s discover how to chat on the Facebook Messenger app. Now that the app is already installed and available on your mobile phone;
- Open the Messenger app now.
- Login to your account with your user ID ( Email address/phone number) and password. These details must be registered to the Facebook account you want to log into the Fb Messenger app.
- Log in now and tap on “People” located at the end part of the screen. Tap on this text icon if the person you are intending to start a conversation with is not on the Conversation page.
- Meanwhile, if the person’s name is already in the chat room, simply hit on the name to start a chat with “Hi”.
This is simply just how to chat on Facebook messenger using your mobile phone and the app itself. Enjoy.