Facebook Messenger Download | How To Activate Dark Mode on Messenger
Facebook Messenger Download- Messenger Dark mode has tested and made available since early 2019; initially, activating it will send a crescent moon to any contact.
But now, you’ll be able to skip all those steps and go straight to the dark mode. Wondering how? Check it below.
Facebook Messenger download – what’s Facebook Messenger D?
Facebook Messenger is the official messaging app for Facebook.
It is a free mobile messaging app that’s used for messaging, sharing of images, videos, audio notes, etc.
It is a separate standalone app for Facebook and the app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
Facebook Messenger Download
The app is free and straightforward to use.
Downloading Messenger doesn’t take much time and may be done by following the steps below;
- Open the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- And use the search box to type in Facebook Messenger.
- The result would be loaded. Tap on Facebook messenger on the list to load it.
- From the app menu Tap on “Install” for android and ‘‘get” for iOS.
Messenger is going to be downloaded immediately on the device,
you’ll be able to register together with your Facebook login details to use
Messenger Dark Mode – Why Dark Mode?
- With the introduction of the Messenger Dark Mode, users can now enjoy using the app during the night without straining their eyes.
- This mode makes it easier for users to use the app.
- This dark mode is great given the quantity time majority to spend chatting with friends and family on Messenger.
Does the Facebook App have a Dark mode?
Facebook doesn’t have a dark mode presently, but the feature is enabled on the Messenger app only.
Though there are some Chrome extensions, tricks, and third-party apps to feature Dark Mode on Facebook.
How to activate Dark Mode on Messenger?
Messenger Dark Mode is extremely easy to activate and it’s convenient while using the app during the night.
Setting it up is as easy as reading ABC.
- All you have to do is to launch the Messenger. Also, confirm to tap on your profile picture at the top.
- And toggle on the button near the Dark Mode option. Toggle it to the “On” position
- Once this can be done, all of your chats, menus, and also the background would turn black.
- Should just in case you alter your mind and need to vary it, follow the steps to on but this point toggle to “Off”.
If you discover out that the Dark Mode isn’t available to you, you wait it rolls out finally.
Or try sending the Crescent moon emoji in a very chat to unlock it.
Note, this selection doesn’t sync across all the devices; that’s to mention, you’d enable it with the identical process.