Facebook Page Create – How to Create Facebook Page: Facebook business tool
Do You want to create a Facebook page today? Join this Facebook page to create updates. First and famous, a Facebook page is a simple tool but mighty to handle your business or brand. So, in other to start making use of it create one.
In the business of today, no advertisement is a bad advertisement. Rather, it will make you visible to the public, and guess what? People will want to know more about you.
So, today you have the chance to choose the best way to model your business idea and brand. However, one of them is the Facebook page. Let’s check out how this works.
Facebook page create
This Facebook page creates talks about the process of signing up for a page on the Facebook platform. That doesn’t mean you can sign up for a page without having a Facebook account. So, when you have a Facebook account before you can think of creating a Facebook page.
To create a page, you must have a reason. Popularly, most people create pages for their brand, business, organization, for the purpose of sharing products and services. The simple truth is that anyone can create a page no matter your purpose.
Why do you need Facebook Page?
You may be asking this question “why do I need a Facebook page?” hey! They are over 2 billion people on Facebook today.
To make it simple, the Facebook page is a digital store for your business. That is to say, people get to know about your business that exists physically at a place just staying online. In addition, what you simply did is advertise your business globally.
Benefits of Facebook Pages
Here is the best way to reach out to plenty of audiences online. Of course, your Facebook profile is not enough because it is private while pages are public. Here are the top benefits of this facebook business tool.
- Multipurpose tool
- Advertising tool
- A tool with plenty of benefits such as connecting customers
- Takes you public
What Facebook Page looks like
Here is the core information you will see when you create a page.
First and famous, what you see first on the page is the business information. For instance, the page will have a username, contact information, categories, and more.
Secondly, a page contains the post tab where you can create a post. The good thing is that the page has unique posting features. For instance, you can add a call-to-action button so visitors can undertake actions.
You can communicate with people on Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram with Facebook page.
The last but not least, you have the insight tab where you monitor your visitors. There, you can see who is interested in your services.
How to Create a Facebook Profile
To create a Facebook page requires a Facebook profile. So, if you don’t have it yet we give you the opportunity to create an account now with the step below.
- Log on now to facebook.com or you get the app on the play store.
- Hit up the sign-up button and provide the below basic information.
- Enter your first name and surname
- Choose your date of birth and equally add your mobile number or email address
- Select your gender for the profile account and then create a simple password
- Finally, hit up the blue sign up button
Wait for a verification code to be sent to you to verify the account. After you have checked on it, you will successfully launch your profile account.
How to create Facebook Page
Don’t stop following until you have your page created. So, creating the page will take us at least six steps.
- On the home page find at the top tabs the page icon. To get there faster, search on your browser https://web.facebook.com/pages/creation/
- Next, you will need to pick the type of page you want to create. Select the page type youhad want to create and hit on “Get Started”
- The next thing is to enter your business information. Perhaps, make use of the name people are familiar with.
- Select your business category for the page.
- On the next form, you would be asked questions like your address and phone number. However, you can also decide to make this public.
- Finally, click on “Continue” to accept the Facebook pages, groups, and events policies.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a Facebook page. Now, the next thing to do is start adding profile photos and cover photos. Thus, this will enable visitors to find you faster and know your brand casually.