Facebook shop | How to sell with your Facebook page
Facebook shop –Facebook page allows users to add a shop section on their Facebook platform. This is amazing because customers can buy your products and seek your services directly from the Facebook shop.
Furthermore, as a seller, you can make money by selling your products and services on Facebook.com. Also, customers can easily check out your product direct from the Facebook shop page as well.
Therefore, In this article users can be guided on how to create a shop on that section of their Facebook page. To have this selling outlet means you must have an IT background to achieve this. You can easily turn your Facebook page to shop buy having the right add on buttons.
Some of thee buttons are in the form of WhatsApp contact number, call me now button, shop now button. All these will make the intending customers reach you dir
However, you only need to read through this article and follow the steps here to achieve your desired result.
Ways to check if your FB account has to Access the Facebook shop page
Therefore, to find out if you’ve access to the store section feature on your Facebook page.
- You’re to visit your page and look for the Add shop section link below your Facebook page cover photo.
- However, you can see and locate the shop sections in action mode on Facebook pages examples of things you can see on the page are:
- American Kennel Club
- Basics Products
- Also, the Awkward Yeti
- ARDOR USA, and Snow Lizard Products.
More so, the powering of Snow Lizard product is run by Shopify.
Furthermore, users can compare to understand in their own way the difference between shops that Facebook is powering and those by e-commerce solution providers.
Particularly, the good news is that the feature is not available only to major retailers. It seems to appear at random.
However, if you have the Add shop section link on your Facebook page, then you just need to start using it.
Steps to Setup shop on Facebook
- The first thing you’d to do is to check if you have the page section on your Facebook acct.
- In case, you see it, click on the caption to Add shop section
- After all, you are to agree to the merchant terms and policies guiding the shop.
- Then add your payment process details to enable shopper’s checkout.
- You’ve to describe the products you sell.
- Add your products to the shop. This is very important as it determines how to engage your customers.
- You’re to create your collections.
- Access your shop setting option.
- Manage all your orders
This is all you’d to know in other to set up your shop on Facebook as well as connecting with your customers.