Free Facebook Dating -Free Dating On Facebook| dating on Facebook
Free Facebook Dating is available for you to use. It makes it easier to find love by simply being on your favorite social media app.
It also helps you start meaningful relationships through things you have in common, like interests, events, and groups. It does the work of creating a dating profile for you.
Facebook has been developing and innovating since the beginning. They’re also giving people the ability to join their Instagram posts directly into their Facebook Dating profile. Thereby giving people the ability to add Instagram followers to their Secret Crush lists in addition to Facebook friends. At the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add your stories to your dating profile.
To get a romantic partner is personal, this is why Facebook Dating is built to be safe and inclusive. This product places safety, security, and privacy first.
They have built protections into Facebook Dating from the start, including the ability to report and block anyone. Also, prohibiting people from sending photos, links, payments, or videos in messages. They have also provided easy access to safety tips. All these and many more will ensure you’re secure while using this app.
How Facebook Dating Works-
If you’re 18 years or older, you can choose to opt into Facebook Dating and create a Dating profile. This is separate from your main profile. Additionally, you have to download the most recent version of Facebook.
You will be able to see other users and they will be able to find you too. These suggestions are based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook. Facebook Dating isn’t about swiping or having to wait for someone to like you.
Once you are interested in someone, you can comment directly on their profile or tap on the Like button to let them know. If you aren’t interested, you can pass on them. Facebook Dating gives you the opportunity to match with friends of friends and/or people, not in your friend circle.
Facebook Dating won’t do the matching unless you choose to use Secret Crush and you both add each other to your list. All of your Dating activity will stay on Facebook Dating and won’t be shared with the rest of Facebook. This is privacy.
Features of Facebook Dating
- People will soon be able to connect and share with Facebook and Instagram Stories. Today people are asked to make a decision as to whether or not they like someone immediately based on a picture. To help you show, rather than tell, Stories is coming to Dating. This will allow you to be authentic in a way that a typical dating profile can’t, and it helps you get to know someone before and after you match.
- Secret Crush lets you match with people you already know on Facebook and/or Instagram. Facebook Dating won’t match you with your Facebook Friends. But there are who have people told them they were interested in exploring potential romantic relationships. Both within their extended circles, like their Facebook friend list and Instagram followers. The Secret Crush feature gives you the option to do just that. If you choose to use Secret Crush, you can select up to nine of your Facebook friends or Instagram followers who you’re interested in.
- To be able to add Instagram followers you must connect your Instagram account to Facebook Dating. If your crush has opted into Facebook Dating, they’ll get a notification saying that someone has a crush on them. Once your crush adds you to their Secret Crush list too, it’s a match! If your crush isn’t on Dating, doesn’t create a Secret Crush list, or doesn’t put you on their list, apparently, no one will know that you’ve entered their name.
- You can now add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating. Adding Instagram posts to your profile will make it easier to build a better dating profile. It will also show aspects of your life to others, and find shared connections that spark conversation. And you can do this with a button
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests. Alternatively, you can choose to see other people who are using Facebook Dating that fit your preferences within the groups you are part of and the events you have attended or will be attending. When you choose to see these people, you will also be visible to them.
- Feel safe by sharing details of your date. People using Facebook Dating can share details of their upcoming date. You can also share your live location with someone you trust via Messenger. They will be able to control if they want to choose this feature. If they do, they are in control of who they share this information with.
- Creating your dating profile is easier than ever. Based on feedback from people using Dating in other countries, it has been made easier to create a Facebook Dating profile. Just with a tap, we’ll suggest photos and information from your Facebook profile, which you can edit or remove. You can also create your own Dating profile afresh.
Availability of Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating is currently available in 19 other countries and also the US. These countries are Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam. It will soon expand to the whole world.