GameStop Credit Card|How to apply for the GameStop Credit Card
The GameStop credit card is issued by a Comenity bank card. It comprises of impressive rewards for members.Using this card, members can shop in stores or online. There are amazing benefits offered to cardholders.
There is also a free annual fee attached to using this card. However, any credit card is subject to credit approval.Applying is very easy. All that is needed is your personal information, income details, and contact. You must also meet their criteria before applying. I will be educating you on how to apply for the card. Read on
GameStop Credit Card
It is valid for a single transaction only and only minimum payments are required for each credit plan.
But if the single transaction has multiple shipments, each of them might result in a separate credit plan subject to a separate minimum interest share
Before proceeding to learn how to apply, check out the card’s benefits below.
Below are the benefits enjoyed as you shop using the Card:
- Members can shop online or in-store with their card
- Members can maximize benefits by registering for power-up rewards.
- Get it today – pay overtime with your card.
- There’s no annual fee with GameStop card.
To get more details about Cardholders, benefits visit their official page.
GameStop Credit Card Application
To apply for the card online, do the following
- Navigate to their official website at d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- On the right side of the page, hit on the “Apply” button.
- Fill in the blank spaces with your personal data, contact and Financial info
- Go down and tick on the “Yes or No” box to answer the question “add an authorized buyer to your account”
- Go through the info you keyed in above, to make sure there’s no mistake.
- After reviewing the info, click on the continue button and follow the directions on the screen to complete the process.
Below are the steps to register and activate your new card;
- Progress to d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- Go to the screen top and tap on the “ Register for Access ” link
- The registration screen will appear.
- Fill in the form.
- Input your account number
- Type in your last four digits of your SSN and Zip-code
- Hit on the “find my account” tab
- Move to the activate card button, click on it, and follow the guide.
If you want to activate by phone, dial the customer service phone number.
GameStop Credit Card Login
Proceed with the following guide to access your account.
- Proceed to d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- On GameStop page, scroll to the left side of the page.
- Type in your Username
- Fill in your password. To view your password, click on the “show” tab.
- Navigate downward and tap on the “sign-in” tab.
If you forgot your username or password, tap on the “forgot your username or password” tab.
You will see a guide provided on the screen to reset or recover your username or password, proceed with it.
GameStop Credit Card Payment
To set up an online payment do the following
- Go to their website at d.comenity.net/ac/gamestop/public/home
- Navigate with the login section and input your login details
- On your account, the main page, scroll to the payment section.
- You will select the amount to pay and a payment date
- Then, provide your bank account number and routing number.
There’s no fee charged for online payment. Cardholders can also make their payment using their phone.
Just call the customer service specialist. Their phone number is available on their main site.
Credit Card Customer Service
For more inquiries or questions, contact customer care. You can contact them by phone, by placing a call across.
You can as well send a message to them through the secure message center. To get their phone number, send a message go to their official page.
Their customer support hours are from 8 am-9 pm ET, Monday to Saturday.