Google Chrome | Install & learn about Google Chrome Safe Mode
Google Chrome is a product of Google Inc. The tech giants developed the platform to serve as a cross platform web browser. The application or web browser is available on Microsoft windows since the year 2008.
Subsequent version of the web browser or application was made available on linux, mac OS, and android.Many users of the application are not aware that chrome is an OS and that the browser is actually the main component.
Google chrome even serves as the web platform of several apps, like a variety of apps can be hosted there.
According to Wikipedia, chrome gets its source code from Google free and open-source software project known as chromium.
Regardless, chrome is regarded as having been licensed as a copyrighted freeware.
The chrome has been nothing short of successful,
In fact it has been so successful that the brand name ‘chrome’ has been expanded into other franchise.
These franchise products includes chromecast, chrome OS, chromebook etc.
Google chrome is simple, secure and fast.The web browser is designed to meet your every need.
There are tons of amazing features that will definitely make you enjoy using this amazing web browser.
Note that Chrome is constantly getting updates you need to make sure you get the most of the web.
The web app has quick answers in your address bar, one-click translation, personalized article, and so on.
Install Google Chrome on Computers
To install the chrome on your computer, follow the instructions listed below.
- Open the web browser on your computer; make sure to do this after connecting your computer to the internet.
- On the search bar, type in the web address link https://www.google.com/chrome/.
- Once the webpage opens, locate the “Download Chrome” icon and tap on it.
- Select the download folder for the download and hit the “Save” button.
- Install the file once the download finishes and the installation process would start immediately.
Install Google Chrome on Android
To want to download Chrome on your android device, follow the steps listed below.
- Connect your android device to the internet; make sure you have a strong internet connection.
- Open the play store app on your device
- On the search menu type chrome
- From the search results select chrome
- Tap on the “Install” button and wait for the downloading and installation to finish.
Correctly following the steps above, you can easily download and install the Chrome application on your android device.
Install Google Chrome on iOS
If you wish to and install Chrome on your iOS device, simply follow the steps below.
- Turn on your iOS device and connect to your service provider.
- Now select your play store app.
- Search for chrome on the app
- From the results, select chrome
- Tap on the “Get”
- If your touch ID or other things you need, simply provide them till the app has successfully download and installed on your device.
How to Make Chrome as your Default Browser
Its really easy to make Google chrome your default browser if it isn’t your default browser already.
First you open Google Chrome on your device and click on the “More” icon.
It is a three-dot icon located at the upper right corner of your chrome screen.
- Click on the “Settings” option and look for the default browser option.
- Select the “Make Default” icon from the lists of options and chrome is your device default browser.
If you do not see the “Make Default” button, it means chrome is already your browser by default.
Google Chrome Safe Mode| incognito mood
In case you’re wondering, chrome safe mode is the same with incognito.
Icogjnito or safe mood hide your browsing activity and protects the information you release onto a website.
You can easily switch between this mode and your regular web browser. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Tap on the three-dot icon which is the more icon at the upper right side of the screen.
- Select the option “New Incognito Window” and that is it.