Google Courses | Google Course List & Google Professional Certification
Have you ever thought of taking a digital skills course like Google courses? It’s very flexible as it is as affordable? If not, I urge you to take a Course with Google today.
Yes, taking up a course with Google gives you access to digital skills training, tools, and resources that you need to function well in this digital world.
In Google, you would discover a range of free learning content designed to help grow your business or jumpstart your career.
You learn by selecting a variety of modules or dive right in and take the entire course end to end.
Take A Course With Google–Google courses
It is a matter of fact that our world is moving to the digital side. Businesses are now on the move to this side too.
As a business owner, a job seeker, a graduate, or even a student you have a lot to gain by taking up a course with Google. These include;
- Discover tools to make your business succeed,
- Improve your interview skills, and
- Prepare for the career you want.
Taking a Course with GOOGLE would help grow your career or business at your own pace.
Its flexible and personalized training courses are to build your confidence and help you thrive.
All you need to do when you Take a Course with Google are all summarized in these steps;
- First step, choose a skill: whether you are a student or a business owner, at the start or the middle of your journey with Google, you can choose the lessons that are right for you.
- Second step, Learn at your own pace: you are at will to create your own unique learning plan on your computer, smartphone, tablet, or any device you are using to access the training.
- Finally, Get Certified: keep track of your progress and receive an accredited certificate that can help boost your LinkedIn profile, resume, CV, and other documents.
Taking a Course with Google is possible online although there is an offline option which is training done in person. This is made possible by the Google partners that work with Google to make the aim of the platform achievable.
Google Course List
The majority of the courses on the Google course list is free and is approved by industry experts, top entrepreneurs, and some of the world’s leading employers.
The numbers of courses that one can possibly choose from on Google are numerous. There are over a hundred and twenty (120) courses available on Google’s course list. Some of the courses are certified and some are not.
The courses are grouped into different categories, course length (duration), certification, course difficulty, and course provider. Some of the courses include;
- Get a business online
- Fundamentals of digital marketing
- Make sure customers find you online
- Promote a business with online advertising
- Expand business to other countries
- Connect with customers over mobile
- Promote a business with content
- Understand customers’ needs and online behaviors
- Build confidence with self-promotion
- How to enhance and protect your online campaign
- Land your next job
- Understand the basics of code
- How to increase productivity at work
- Understand the basics of machine learning
- Improve your online business security
- Intro to digital wellbeing
- Effective networking
- Business communication
- Communicate your ideas through storytelling and design
- Speaking in public
- Organizational design: know your organization
- Strategic innovation: building and sustaining innovative organizations
- The science of well-being
- Social psychology
These are some of the courses that are that you can take on Google.
Not all the courses are having certification at the end of the program.
Still, the ones with certificates are downloaded from Google and can be added to your resume, CV, and also shared with LinkedIn.
The certificates cost US$49 and it has to be renewed every two years to retain its validity.
Google Analytics Course
The Google analytics academy helps you learn about Google measurement tools so that you can grow your business through intelligent data collection and analysis. Some of the courses that are available here include;
- Google Analytics for Beginners
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Analytics for Power Users
- Getting Started With Google Analytics 360
- Introduction to Data Studio
- Google Tag Manager Fundamentals
The instructors in this academy are Google and Justin Curtroni.