Applications are currently being received for the Boustany Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 to a complete study programme at the Harvard Business School of Harvard University; one of the world’s most prestigious Universities offering one of the world’s leading MBA programs.
The Boustany MBA Harvard University Scholarship is granted every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals and creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children. Applicants must possess an excellent academic background and demonstrate considerable promise.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2023.
Boustany MBA Harvard University Scholarship 2023 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Boustany Foundation/ Harvard University
- Host Institution(s): Harvard University, USA.
- Scholarship Worth: US$102,200 plus other benefits
- Number of Awards: Several
- Scholarship level: Masters.
- Nationality: International students.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship, applicants must consider the following:
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
The Harvard University MBA Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$102,200 (US$51,100 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarship Application Procedures
If you wish to apply, please send a copy of your curriculum vitae with a photograph, GMAT scores, and acceptance letter from the University to: [email protected]
If shortlisted, you may be invited to an interview with the Foundation. One candidate will then be awarded the Scholarship
Deadline for the submission of candidacy: 31st May 2023.
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2023.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details