Hotmail Account | Switching Other Mail Addresses to Gmail
Hotmail account-Hotmail is just like other emailing platform or email server. It’s known as an emailing platform and it was known to be one of the very first world emailing services then.
It has been on-board for so many years, it offers one of the best services, making it easy and enjoyable.
Hotmail Gmail originally known as Hotmail (outlook.com) after the name was changed in 2013, is known as the best.
Users can read, send, and receive messages all around the world.
Hotmail Account Email
As a user, you’re entitled to receive messages, it is not limited.
It has been the greatest help in order to ensure that you’re satisfied with every feature.
After the name was changed, they included lots of amazing features to it. Since then it’s now easy for any user to access the platform.
It allows users to have more than one account, connecting all in one place and ensuring you’re able to manage all.
One of the new features is clutter-free inbox. This allows you as a user to manage your inbox.
Keeping it tidy and putting every message just at the right place you want them to be.
This keeps you organized, productive, and ready to go at any time.
It consists of a calendar event, files and so much more which will be right for you business-wise, academically,etc.
You need to create an account, doing that is very easy and doesn’t take time at all.
Once it is created be sure that there will be no reasons to regret it.
Switching Other Mail Addresses to Gmail
Google mail uses an external feature called shuttle cloud to help you switch from other emails to it.
But before you can successfully do this, you need to have an account with the other platforms.
One of the hardest things about opening a new account is getting a compatible address that suits your idea.
After opening the account, follow these steps;
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings link which is represented by a wheel.
- Select the “Accounts and Import” tab. This allows you to transfer all of your mails from other addresses to Gmail.
- When this is done, you’ve to set your old address for incoming emails to be forwarded to Gmail.
To do this, log in to your account.
- Navigate to the settings page and select email.
- Choose forward and add your new mail address.
- You can set your forwarding options by checking and unchecking the boxes.
Getting an account, is having the access and the ability to use the platform for all your mailing activities.
When you visit the Hotmail website, you’ll be redirected to another URL which is “Outlook”.
The name Hotmail was used when the platform was first made but now it’s known as an outlook.
Let us now talk about creating the account:
- Visit www.hotmail.com
- You can use the second URL which is www.outlook.com.
- Using any of these URLs, you’ll be linked to their website homepage.
- Getting there, you’re now allowed to click the “Create Free Account” you see there.
- This will take you to a new page. Here you’re now requested to type in the email address you want to use for your account.
- When you’re done, click the link there “Next” to continue.
- Enter your name
- Click next and provide your phone number then choose your country.
- When you’re done, verify your number using the codes sent to your inbox
Lastly, click the link to create your account.