How to Add A Visa Card To my PayPal Account | PayPal login
Has your PayPal account been inactive because you don’t know how to add your visa card? Have you sought out ways to add your card to your account? Whatever the case may be, we have you covered. Read on and find out how can I add a visa card to my PayPal account easily.
To add money to your PayPal account ensures efficient online working of your account. The first step would be adding a visa card, debit card, prepaid card, credit card, or gift card. Let us get to how this is done.
PayPal is a mobile banking platform centered on finance only.PayPal is a useful tool for making payments. It was originally designed to be used only for online payments and purchases, in recent times, you can use it in some retail shops to make payments instead of cash.
You can send and receive money from banks as well as other PayPal accounts using PayPal. Having an affiliated PayPal account ensures easy and seamless transactions even while on the go.
Since it is an online banking platform, it is accepted worldwide and as such helps you to easily move money from or to any location in the world without struggle. I believe we have all you will need to be able to successfully add a card to your PayPal account.
First things first, I believe you have already created a PayPal account. If not, that would be the first step. You can download the PayPal mobile app or go directly through the web and sign up. After signing up, the next step is to add a visa card to your PayPal account.
Interestingly, that is our focus on this article and we have made it as simple and straightforward as possible. Go ahead and learn how to add a Credit card to your PayPal account.
Then, how to add a Walmart card to your PayPal account, and of course how to add any card to your PayPal account. Stay with us as we put you on a trail of how to link a card to this addressed account.
NOTE: It is normal when linking your visa card to your PayPal account for PayPal to demand to confirm your card so as to ensure that it is an authorized entry. Security! During this, a charge will be sent to your credit card.
However, after confirmation, PayPal will retract the charge to your account, your visa card issuer will then refund to your account. All this is to ensure that there are enough funds in the visa card or debit card or any particular card you are using.
SIMPLE STEPS TO ADD A VISA CARD TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT
Be it a visa card, debit card, Walmart card, prepaid card, or any other card, you can successfully add it to your PayPal account following these simple steps outlined below:
- Log in to your PayPal account through a PayPal app or through their website on PayPal.com using your email address and password.
- Now that you have logged in to the PayPal account, examine the page to locate “Wallet” near the top of the page.
- This “Wallet” link will lead you to a new page when clicked or tapped on. On this new page, indicate that you want to add a card to your account.
- Choose the type of card you want to add (debit, credit, Visa, Prepaid, Walmart, etc.).
- Fill in all the necessary page-prompted card details and any other additional information that may be required.
- Click or tap on “Link card”
Your card has been successfully added. But let us go ahead to confirm this.
After adding your card to your PayPal , you need to confirm your debit card or credit card, or visa card as the case may be. The following steps below show us how to go about it.
HOW TO CONFIRM YOUR VISA CARD ON YOUR PAYPAL
Kindly note that card confirmation is not compulsory. However, you might be mandated to do it while in some cases, it will not be required. if a confirmation prompt is not sent to you, it is fine. If a confirmation prompt is however sent to you, please make sure you confirm it.
If you refuse to confirm it, it is as good as you did not successfully link your card. So if the confirmation prompt appears, follow these simple steps to confirm it;
- Log in to your PayPal account using your email address and password.
- Click or tap on Wallet on the homepage.
- The card name will then appear.
- Click or tap on the card because it is already added.
- Click or tap on “Confirm”.
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept them.
- Follow the instructions that will be displayed on your screen to confirm your card.
With the few simple steps above, your card will be successfully added to your PayPal and also confirmed. Remember that once you have been able to link your visa card or debit card and confirm your visa card or debit card on your PayPal, your PayPal account becomes verified.
As a result, you will be able to carry out smooth and timely transactions with your PayPal.
Was this article helpful? Find more useful articles by exploring through our blog. Also, subscribe to our emails and be the first to know when a new post comes on board.