How to buy bitcoin credit card | buy Bitcoin with Credit Card
Do you know how to buy bitcoin credit card? There are some top credit cards to buy bitcoin and also, most of them are what you are using already. However, if you’re a bitcoin trader then you must learn how you can buy bitcoin with your credit card.
This currency is one of the cryptocurrencies in the crypto market and it’s the leader among the rest. It also has the likes of ethereum, ripple, Lite coin, etc. So having a bitcoin is like doing an online investment; it pays more than any online investment you may have known.
Now, if you’ve got a good knowledge about bitcoin and you think you are ready to trade. So that means your credit card may give you access to it. For example, Visa cards, Capital One Cards, Mastercard Debit cards, you can use any of these credit cards to credit your bitcoin wallet or account.
Why the Use of a Credit Card?
This process is very nice for those who don’t have physical cash in their bank account. They can easily use their credit card to fetch a lot of money:
- Note that you can use your credit card to trade on bitcoin.
- Some of the known websites online accept deposits with a credit card.
- Also, the money on the card is borrowed, so the borrowed money real cash and then you can refund the borrower later.
- When you use your credit card it’ll fetch you what your debit card can.
- Not that the market doesn’t care where you get the money to trade
- Finally, The same profits will get to you like others.
We would have loved to go on mentioning but we’ll stop here so as to show you how to do that.
how to buy bitcoin credit card and -Top Credit Cards to Buy Bitcoin
Simply find out if your credit card can buy you bitcoin with the information below. We’ve listed different credit cards you can use to buy bitcoin, so check them out.
- You can locate any bitcoin market online to register an account.
- Then verify your profile on the next page.
- Also, Click on deposit money
- Explore your options.
- Then, find out if such a market allows a credit card.
- Fill in your credit card digits and then enter your password.
- Finally, you can wait for confirmation. This is all you need to do.
Why is Fees so High when I Use Credit Card?
Just like you know, credit Cards exist to help to make buying items fast and easy. Meanwhile, when you use a credit card, you’re actually borrowing money from the card issuer.
And because you’re not actually spending your money when you use a credit card, it means it’ll be very easy to cancel. Just to cancel a charge or refuse to pay the balance off.
Some Credit card companies wish to side with their customers over the merchant as well. This Card companies also charge the merchant around 3% to process the payment.
Because of these reasons, accepting credit card purchases is quite expensive. Nevertheless, Chargebacks, fees, and fraud all must be considered when accepting a credit card. And this cost comes out in the form of an increased price for whatever you are buying.
It’s most difficult when the merchant is selling something like Bitcoin. And it’s because once you have it, the merchant cannot reverse the transaction to get it back.
Did some banks ban buying cryptocurrency with a credit card?
It’s recorded that in the USA, some banks are blocking users from buying cryptocurrency on credit. While debit cards appear to still be working. However, European users still are able to buy crypto with a credit card.
US banks essentially feel that people were getting a cash advance since crypto is usable instantly and is basically like cash. But if you have a good credit record, it’ll be very easy to buy bitcoin with your credit card.