How to buy bitcoin with PayPal: How you can Buy Bitcoin with PayPal
So many people often ask if they can buy bitcoin with PayPal. Maybe you’re one of the people asking to know if PayPal can buy bitcoin, you’ll get the answers in this article. We’ll have so many things to show you about buying bitcoin with PayPal and how you can go about it. However, Bitcoin is also known as cryptocurrency, virtual currency, or digital currency.
Also, PayPal is a popular online transaction platform that you can use to make payments, transfer, and send money. Meanwhile, it can be used as a payment method for the website; you can also create invoices as a business account holder.
Can you buy Bitcoin with Paypal?
This is the ultimate question that most people ask if PayPal can Buy Bitcoin. As a user and owner of a PayPal account and you are interested in bitcoin, you might want to know if there are ways for you to purchase bitcoin.
Meanwhile, not all platform uses or accepts PayPal so you would have to use indirect methods to make your purchase and it often attracts additional fees.
How you can Buy Bitcoin with PayPal
Because there is no direct way to buy bitcoins using PayPal, Bitcoins transactions are irreversible but there are other indirect ways to purchase bitcoins using PayPal. These are some website you can use PayPal to purchase bitcoin.
This is a popular marketplace where you can buy bitcoin using PayPal. But before then, you’ll need to be careful while picking a seller. However, a well-known way of purchasing bitcoin using your PayPal account can be found in this article.
- Visit the website.
- Go to the home page and enter the amount you want to pay and select your currency.
- Then Click on all online offers and also click on PayPal as your payment method.
- After that, you’ll get a list of people selling bitcoin at different prices.
- Then Select the seller of your choice.
- When you’re done selecting your preferred seller, click on see feedback. At the feedback, you’ll be able to tell if the person is trustworthy or not. Try to make sure to check the number of trade and number of partners.
- When you’re done verifying the seller, go back and specify the amount of the bitcoin you wish to purchase through PayPal.
- Finally, click on the send trade request. When you’re done with that, you’ll be taken to a payment page. Please make your payment and mark the payment complete in the invoice.
After all these steps, the seller would verify the payment and you’ll get your bitcoin in your wallet.
Paxful allows you to buy bitcoin using PayPal. However, this website is similar to LocalBitcoins, you’ll need to have a verified USA PayPal account.
- Visit the website through this link https://www.paxful.com/.
- Fill in the amount you want to pay for bitcoins.
- Then click on show all and in the search box type in PayPal as a payment method.
- Aldo clicks on the search for offers.
- Choose a seller that meets your interest and click on buy.
- Once the next page opens, verify the amounts you pay and receive are correct and click on buy now.
- After that, a new page will appear to read the instructions and click on got it.
- Finally, on the next page click on paid.
After that, the funds would now appear in your Paxful wallet.
In conclusion, you can try other websites like CoinBase and Wirex to buy bitcoin with PayPal. However, all the processes are very easy to follow.