How to Deactivate Facebook Account – Delete your Facebook account
If you want to know how to deactivate Facebook account then you should be reading this article. Betme, you would have never seen a page as realistic as this page. We got the necessary information broken down to a layman understanding.
In as much as Facebook is a place you can connect with plenty people, yet some people want to leave the site. On this note, some want to just deactivate the account or delete their accounts. Of course, they got their reasons for doing so.
How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account
To deactivate your account is a two-way thing. That is to say, there are several ways to deactivate your Facebook account. Firstly, one way to do this is to temporarily deactivate the account and the other is permanent. But, the good thing we got is that whichever way you want it we will guide you.
Deactivating your Facebook account means that your profile won’t be found on this platform. Not even your friends on Facebook can find it again. So, those posts and information won’t be seen anywhere around the site.
Guess what? If you delete your FB account temporarily you would always have it back when you want. But, this is not the same as permanent deactivation. Am sure you got that information right!
Do you know it won’t delete immediately? What does this mean? Hey! Facebook will always give you that opportunity to change your mind. So, it will take up to 90 days before the account deletes permanently. Check out how to run the Facebook account deactivation.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account 2021
Look! One thing is to deactivate your Facebook account and the other is to delete your Facebook account. Mind you, there are not the same thing. As the case may be, we are dealing with how to deactivate your Facebook account. That could mean suspending your account for a while if I would break it down.
However, you can retrieve your FB account if you want to suspend it for a while. You may want to focus on something for a while and you will want to deactivate your account. So, lets me show you how to do that.
Now, you have an idea of this it cost nothing to do in order to focus on your examination. Yes! Am talking about high school students. Of course, Facebook is a place to chat with your friends and that could be a whole lot of distraction. No doubt, you need this!
How to deactivate your Facebook Account on Mobile
Are you making use of the mobile phone to access your FB account? Yes! That is the easiest way to deactivate your account here. To do this, follow the below steps:
- Launch your FB app and log in to your account,
- Move to the menu button to locate account settings.
- So, locate settings and click on them to proceed to the main steps.
- Now, find the option “Account Ownership and Control”.
- Move to “Deactivation and Deletion” and hit on it.
- Now, select that you want to deactivate the account only.
- Afterward, click on the “Continue” button to move on.
- You will be required to enter your password for security confirmation.
- Click on continue to proceed to the final stage. On the next page, you will have to confirm the deactivation process with the reason for doing so.
Congratulations! You have successfully deactivated your account.
Deactivate Facebook On Computer
You can also do this on the Facebook website with your Computer. The thing here is that you must log in to do that. So, get your account login details ready for it. If you got it intact then you should proceed with the steps below:
- Visit facebook.com for the login page. Ensure you do the log so you can access the newsfeed page.
- Now you have access to the homepage, click on the triangle facing downwards. That is, at the top of the page.
- Move to “Settings” and click on.
- Select “Your Facebook Information”.
- Hit on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Then select “Deactivate Account”.
- “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
With this, you will deactivate your account till when you want to get back online. You see, this process is simple!