How to delete Dice Account: Close Dice account permanently
Are you a job seeker? Have you found a job? If you have or not you must have used or heard of Dice. Dice is an online Job Portal that helps users to publish or apply informational tech-related opportunities. It allows users to create and modify account details, upload a curriculum vitae, Publish a job post on their website, and also request a company available position.
If this site has helped you in the past, there’s always a need to delete it if you’re not using it again. But because many people are asking how to delete Dice account, we have assembled the processes for you here.
Also read: How to delete plenty of fish account
Why Delete dice account
Now you’ll be wondering why people delete their account after using the site. One reason that’s clear is that they have found a job. Some are engaged with another Job portal where they are having some useful engagements. Most people will always say ‘’ I have found a job’’.
However, if you delete your account just because of your newsletter or mail, you can mark the emails as spam. You’ll do this by clicking the spam button at the top of your email. Also, you can unsubscribe by email. It‘s very easy to do by clicking on the unsubscription link.
You’ll see it indicated at the bottom of the email. Though if your reasons are different, be assured that we’ll guide you on how to delete Dice account.
About Dice platform
As a website, it was founded by Lloyd Linn and Diane Ricket in 1990. Presently, it’s one of the best online job boards connected to information technology across the globe. From a reliable source, it was said that over 3 million users are using the site.
READ ALSO: How to delete Lavalife account
How to delete dice account
If you want to delete dice account, I have two ways that I have to show you below: The first is to delete your account through the website via the below steps:
- Visit the site URL at ‘https://www.dice.com/about/contactus’’.
- From there, you’ll be directed to the contact page where you’ll fill in the details such as your name, city, email, and zip code.
- Then on the topic, select resume/profile issue
- Now, for the message box, key in your honest reason for deleting your account and click on the ‘’SEND YOUR MESSAGE ‘Button.
- Within 48 hours, the company will respond to your complaint by email.
How to delete your account by sending an email
- Launch your registered email account and create a new email.
- Key in the following email address [email protected]
- At the object section, key in the ling ‘’REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT’’.
- After that, write an email to delete your account and click send.
The dice account is quite a helpful site to look up job offers. Many have got job offers from this platform and secured jobs as well. Many more will still get via this platform. Moreover, the newsletter and other emails will finally spam out Emails. Through this step, you can remove, cancel or close or delete your Dice account.