How to Delete Nebula Account: Cancel Nebula Account Permanently
Do you want to stop your subscription to Nebula? Or do you want to know how to delete Nebula account? If so, I’ll be guiding you in this article. You can delete your Nebula personal account, data, or app on your device if you want. Be it on Ipad, iPhone, or Android phone, you can easily end your using of this app. If this is your decision, kindly read this article to the end.
There’re Two Methods to achieve this. One is Under GDPR and the second is Under CCPA.
How to Delete Nebula Account Through Email
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation (for EU residents). Here, it gives subscribers the right to ask any organization holding their data to delete it.
This law is known as the ‘right to erasure’. So, under this law, users can make their requests verbally or in writing. However, we recommend you do this by writing through email. Now, when you write, it serves as evidence. So, under this right, the company has just one calendar month to respond to your request.
The CCPA stands for California Consumer Privacy Act. It empowers California residents to request for their business to delete the data or personal details they have sent to them.
So, the business is required to delete the consumer’s details from the records legally. They’ll also do this for any service providers that they have sent the details to. In case they fail to do so, it may result in fines of about $ 7,500 per violation.
I want to believe that you understand now what the laws stand for. You can how to delete your account by contacting Nebula through email. Below is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, write out the reasons why you wish your data/account deleted. NB: Under the GDPR or CCPA you don’t have to provide a reason for your request.
- Fill in all the relevant details about your account with Nebula
- State the law under which you’re making your request i.e. either GDPR or CCPA.
- Clarify Nebula of the Penalty for non-compliance – The $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Thereafter, send your email to [email protected] redacted.
Steps to delete Nebula Account from your Phone’s App
We have a lot of reasons why one may want to delete the Nebula app from his/her phone. It can be because of low storage size or one is tired of using the app. It doesn’t matter the reason. Here’s how to delete a Nebula account or app from your iPhone or Android phone.
How to delete from iPhone
If you’re deleting from your iPhone, follow the steps below:
- Starting from your home screen, tap the Nebula icon and hold it till all apps start shaking
- You’ll see an ‘’X’’ sign appearing on the top right corner of the app
- Tap on the ‘’X’’ sign on Nebula
- Click the red delete button and you’re done
- Starting from your iPhone settings, tap on the ‘’General ‘’
- Then click on the ‘’iPhone Storage’’ and scroll down to see all the app’s install on your phone
- Click on the Nebula app you are about to delete
How to delete from Android Phone
If you’re deleting from the Android phone, use the steps below:
- Go to your Google play
- Locate the Hamburger menu icon and go to ‘’ My Apps & Game’’.
- Choose from the list of the available apps on your device and click on Nebula.
- Then, tap on the ‘’Uninstall’’ feature.
Or you can use the below steps:
- Go to your home screen or app drawer, tap, and hold the Nebula app you wish to delete. then click the part of the screen that shows ‘’Uninstall’’.
An alternative method to this includes:
- Visit your Android phone settings
- Click on the ‘’Apps’’.
- Choose the Nebula app you wish to delete and click on the ‘’Uninstall’’ option.