How to delete Tracfone My Account: Cancel Tracfone Account
Are tired of using your Tracfone my account? Or you’re just bored or do you’ve another app that you have switched to? Whatever be the case, I’ll be showing you how to delete Tracfone My Account completely. Just relax because, I’ll show you how to delete the Tracfone account and your personal data with the app installed on your phone, iPad, or Android phone.
Am ready to assist you to end your relationship with the Tracfone My Account completely.
Also Read: How to get Job in Canada
How to delete Tracfone my Account via email
We have 2 methods to really delete your account or data from the Tracfone my account and these are:
- Right Under GDPR- This stands for General Data protection regulation (For the EU Residents). It gives users the right to ask the company that holds their data to delete it. It’s also known as ‘’Right to Erasure’’.Where you can make requests verbally or in writing. We highly recommend you make your request via email. If you make your request by email, it’ll serve as evidence. So, if you do this, the company has just one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under the CCPA Act. This stands for the California Consumer Privacy Act. It empowers California residents to ask that the business delete the data/personal information that have. Now, the business is now legally required to delete the consumer’s personal information from their records and direct any service providers to delete the data. If they fail to comply to this, the results in a fine of up to $7,500 per violation.
It’s important to note that the law entails this, you can delete your account by contacting TracFone My account via email.
Also read: How to delete Lavalife Account
Use this sample of Writing below to write the account data deletion request:
- As you write, a state in your email the reasons for deleting your data/account. You must know that under this act, you don’t need to provide any reasons. Not providing reasons only applies to GDPR and CCPA acts.
- Fill in all the relevant information about your account with Tracfone my account
- State the law under which you make your request-GDPR or CCPA
- Ensure to notify Tracfone My account of the penalty for not complying. This involves the $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- After this, send your email to [email protected]
How to delete the account from your phone
A lot of things can make you want to delete your account from your phone. It can be to clear storage or because of boredom from the app. Not minding with the reasons are, here are steps to delete it from your Android or iphone:
- On your home screen, tap the Tracfone my account icon and then, hold till the app starts shaking
- You’ll see an ‘X’ sign that will appear on the top right corner of the app
- Tap on the ‘’X’’ Sign on the Tracfone my account
- Click on the red delete button and it’s done
Also Read: How to delete Dice Account
For iphone settings:
- Go to your settings and click on ‘’general’’
- Click on the ‘’iphone Storage’’ and then scroll down to see all the app installed on your phone
- Just click on the Tracfone My Account app you wish to delete
- Choose ‘’Delete Tracfone My Account’’ in the next screen and confirm the delete.
How to delete from your Android Phones
To delete from your Android devices, use the below steps:
- Launch your google play
- Go to the Hamburger menu icon and go to “My Apps & Games’’
- You’ll see available app lists on the devices, click on the Tracfone My account
- Click on the ‘’Uninstall’’ option.
- Go to your home screen or the app drawer and tap and hold the Tracfone My Account app you wish to delete
- Click the ‘’Uninstall’’ option on the screen.
- Visit your Android phone settings and click on ‘’Apps’
- Choose the Tracfone My account app you wish to delete and tap the ‘’Uninstall’’ button.